Chapter 32

It's has been 3 days since I've seen the doctor.
Nat has been making sure I take all my meds and taking showers with me twice a day and applying the cream afterwards.
It has been hard walking for 3 hours straight but everyday I seem to be getting stronger which is encouraging me to keep going.

*NAT's POV*

The day was Wednesday and Y/N and I had just finished our shower together before going to bed.
I went downstairs to get us a cup of tea when suddenly alarms started going off.
I was confused, because I had never heard those alarms before.

Tony barged into the room and started yelling at me:
T: Where's Y/N?!
N: What? She's in bed. Why? What are does alarms for?
T: Those alarms are for Bucky! He escaped the cell!

Without saying another word, I just ran as fast as I could to our room.
I heard Y/N crying for me so I too yelled for Tony while heading for our door.

*Y/N's POV*

A couple minutes after Nat left the room, I heard the door open. I didn't turn around, because I assumed it was Nat.
Suddenly I heard a voice that sent shivers down my spine. It was Bucky!!
B: Did you miss me doll?

I quickly turned around and saw him standing at the end of the bed staring at me.
I quickly yelled: Naaaatttt!!!!

He quickly came over me and grabbed me, so I couldn't move and started to choke me with his metal arm.
I couldn't breathe! My lips started to turn blue and I felt like I was about to lose consciousness.

Suddenly the door opened and I saw Nat running towards us.
I couldn't hold on any longer and I passed out.
Nat ran full speed at him and they started to fight.

He grabbed Nat and pinned her to the wall when I gained consciousness.
Without even thinking, I formed an energy ball in my hand and blasted it at him because I was afraid he was hurting Nat!!
He fell on the ground unconscious.

Nat quickly ran towards me, because I passed out again.
Not even 30 seconds later, Tony barged in the room and took Bucky away. He then called Fury who sent SHIELD agents to lock him up.

Tony then barged into the room again, and saw Nat and I on the floor.
Tony then called the doctor and told her to quickly come to the compound.
After 2 minutes, I regained consciousness and saw Nat crying while holding me.
Me: N-Nat?
N: Y/N!!

I pulled her in for a tight hug, before pulling away quickly.
Me: Are you hurt? Did he hurt you?
N: No baby, you saved me. Don't worry about me! We have to take care of you. You fainted twice. The doc will be here any moment.
Me: Ohh Myy God baby, your neck!! It's all red!!
N: Babe, I promise you I'm fine. Don't worry.
I felt my body weak again and fainted.

Suddenly Wanda barged into the room and yelled for Nat to get away from me.
W: Nat! Get away from her!!
N: What? Why?
W: She used her powers for the first time in a year, right?
N: Yeah, apart from when she used her superspeed almost a week ago. Why?
W: It means her powers are out of control. She can release an energy blast at any moment. Step away and let me help her.

Nat stepped away and Wanda started to go inside my mind with her powers.
She gave me some of her energy to wake me up and used her powers to control my powers.
When she was in my head, she saw everything I went through and felt only some of the pain I felt, because I was fighting really hard to hide it.

She screamed and fell on the floor.
Tony grabbed her worried about her and me.
T: What? What's wrong Wanda?
W:..........
Me: (I gained consciousness again) She felt some of the things I went through!
N: Y/N!! Baby!! Are you ok?!
Me: I am, don't worry about me. I'm used to the pain. Look after Wanda. Make sure she's ok.
W: I'm ok Y/N, I'm ok.....
Me: I'm sorry Wanda you had to feel that! I was fighting really hard to stop it but I just couldn't!
W: I know Y/N, I know. Thank you for fighting it, because this is horrible! I'm sorry you had to go through that!!
Me: It's ok.

Nat was incredibly worried about me, because she knew Wanda was tough and if Wanda screamed that much and she only saw a little bit, then what did I go through?!

Without realizing, I read Nat's mind.
Me: I'm ok Nat! Don't think about that! I am ok and I'm safe with you.
N: Baby, I didn't say anything?!

I realized I had read her mind and jumped up from the floor.
Me:  Nat..... I'm sorry...... I accidentally read your mind and heard what you were thinking.
N: It's ok love, it's ok. But are you ok?
Me: Yeah for now I'm good, because Wanda is helping me control my powers, but I have to manage them, otherwise I will loose control. I lost all the control I had over them when I blasted Bucky to save you. I'm sorry.
N: Don't be sorry babe. I just need you to be ok, I don't care if you can read my mind.
Me: Nat, your neck is all red! It's going to bruise!
N: I don't care about that! I only care about you!
Me: Well... I only care about you!

I put my hand over her neck and started to heal it.
W: No! Y/N!! Stop healing her!!

She was about to run towards me when Tony grabbed her.
After a couple of seconds I stopped and looked at her neck that was all healed up and then passed out.... Again!
N: Y/N? Y/N! Wake up!

(Turning to Wanda)
N: Why did she pass out again?
W: She gave all the energy she had left in her body, to heal you. I was reading her mind and was telling her to stop but she told me she'd rather pass out and have no energy left, than to see a single bruise on you!

After about 10 seconds, the doctor barged into the room and saw me passed out on the floor.
D: What happened?! Why is she passed out?!
She brought a gurney with her and Nat placed me on it, taking me to the medical wing.

After examining me for an hour, the doctor came out of the room to inform Nat and Tony who were waiting outside the door, of what happened.
D: She is fine. She doesn't have any energy left in her body, so she will be asleep for at least 24 hours. Otherwise she is fine physically, but when she wakes up, she will be tired for a couple of days. Nat, make sure she rests for at least 2 days and then she needs to start walking for 5 hours a day to rebuild her strength. Also in addition to the walking, she needs to train to control her powers, otherwise she will lose all her energy again.

N:Thanks doc. When will she need to see you again?
D: In a week and a half. Today is Wednesday, so next Saturday. But if anything happens, do not hesitate to call me any time of day.
T: Thanks doc!

With that being said, the doctor left and Nat went into my room to sit with me.