Chapter 15

*Warning: Smut and Mature language*

After everyone left the beach, it was just me and Nat.
She is holding me in her arms and my legs are wrapped around her waist.

Me: So what do you want to do now that you made me send them away? (I said smirking at her knowing exactly what she wants to do)
N: I'm sure I can think of a couple things I can do.
She starts kissing me and I pulled away.

She looked at me confused thinking she did something wrong.
Me: You had your fun yesterday and now it's my turn baby.....
N: Ohh come on.... This is a very romantic place. Let me pleasure you and you can do it tomorrow night.
Me: No baby, it's my turn. End of conversation.

I jumped down from her waist and started kissing her cravingly.
I tapped on her ass 2 times and she jumped up and wrapped her legs around my waist.
I started kissing her neck and she tilted her head back giving me more access.
I had set a blanket down for us to sit on and watch the sunset but I figured it will do just fine.
I laid her down on the blanket and kissed her jawline to the back of her ear.

She let a small moan escape her lips when I kissed behind her ear which made me smile.
I pulled back and removed her shirt. She arched her back giving me access to unclip her bra.
I did as she wanted and started kissing down her neck to her chest.
Her breathing got heavy but I didn't stop.
I took one of her breasts in my mouth and started to suck and play with her nipple, while playing with her other nipple with my hand.

After switching and giving both breasts equal treatment, I went down to her stomach and kissed her slowly while biting her and leaving marks on her.
She gently pushed my head down wanting more, but I looked up at her and said:
Me: Someone's impatient. Let me have my fun Agent Romanoff.

(I called her Agent Romanoff, because I know it turns her on when I say her name like that and I wanted to tease her as much as possible)
N: You're killing me...

I went down to her pants and looked up at her for her consent to remove them.
She nodded, so I took them off.

I started to kiss up and down her thighs, teasing her immensely before I give in to her desires.
N: Please Y/N......
Me: Please what baby?
N: Please fuck me...... I need you....
With that being said I removed her underwear and saw how wet she was.

Me: Look how wet you are for me baby....
N: Only for you....

I went down and connected my lips to her clit and started to suck on it.
She started to moan which made me smile and suck even more.
N: Ohh Y/N..... FUCKKK......DON'T STOP......

I continued to do that until she was close. I put my hands up and started to play with her nipples which sent her over the edge.
N: Ohhhhh.... Fuckkkk...... Y/N.......

I let her ride out her high but didn't let her rest.
I started teasing her entrance with my tongue and started tongue fucking her.
She started moaning louder than before, and grabbed my head, pushing me closer into her.

I ate her out until she was close.
I looked up at her and said:
Me: Cum for me mommy......

With that being said, I continued to tongue fuck her, until she came undone all over my mouth. Her legs started to shake but I didn't stop.

I inserted 1 finger in her and let her adjust before I started pumping it in and out of her slowly.
N: Faster..... Y/N faster..... (She said while moaning)

I inserted a second finger and pumped in and out of her faster and harder with every push.
I felt her walls tightening around my fingers so I curled them and hit her g-spot.
I started pumping faster and faster and connected my lips to her clit sucking hard.

N: I'm close..... I'm going to cum..... I can't hold it.....
Me: Cum for me mommy...

After a couple seconds, she came undone and drenched my fingers and my face.
I licked up all her juices and went back up kissing her so that she can taste herself.
Her legs were now shaking uncontrollably.

Me: How was that baby? Was it any good?
N: Good?! Y/N that was the best sex I've ever had!! I can't believe you made me squirt. I've never done that before.
Me: Really? Well I'm glad you enjoyed it baby.
N: I can't believe you haven't done this before. You're amazing at it.
Me: Do you want to lay here or do you want me to carry you to the table so that you can eat something??
N: Well, I'm starving. I didn't have any lunch because we were coming here.
Me: Me too love. I also didn't have anything... Well except you of course... (I say smirking at her)

She started to blush and turned red.
N: Stoppp..... Just take me to the table please baby....

I carried her bridal style and sat her down on the chair and we ate the meal that the chefs had prepared for us.

After we finished the meal, Nat had regained some feeling in her legs and she said to me:
N: Let's go swimming...
Me: Babe we don't have any bikinis or swimwear on....
N: Who said anything about clothes....
Me: Ohhh.... I see.....
N: Strip!! (She said to me with a stern voice)
Me: Ok, I'm gonna admit something, hopefully it doesn't ruin the mood.
N: You can say whatever you want baby.
Me: Whenever you use your dominant voice, it turns me on like.... Really turns me on.....
N: (She started to walk towards me, smiling mischievously) Is that so.... Now strip!! I told you once, I'm not going to tell you again!!
Me: Yes ma'am...

I do as I'm told and she also strips naked.
She ran towards me, threw me over her shoulder and ran into the water.

After about 30 minutes of playing in the water, we got out because it was too cold.
We got dressed and got the things we need like phone, wallet, bag..... And the rest would be cleaned up the next day by people who I've paid.

We got into the car and started to drive back to the compound.
The time was now 11 pm.