Chapter 67

Nat is just the most amazing, loving and caring person you will ever meet.
She may not show that side of her to others but she will always care.
It's been an hour into the drive and I'm still blindfolded.

Me: Ok babe, I'm bored. I wanna see where we're going.
Suddenly, she placed her hand on my upper thigh and started going in circles, slowly going towards my inner thigh.

My breath hitched and shivers went throughout my body which Nat saw.
N: Are you bored now babe?
Me: Not the word I would use.
N: Behave! I'm driving.
Me: Finneeeee....... How long till we get there?
N: Around 30 minutes.
Me: Ughhhhhh...... I just want to kiss you. I don't want to wait that long.

All of a sudden, Nat pulled the car over.
Me: Why'd we stop? Did we get there? I thought you said 30 more minutes?
N: You said that you wanted a kiss. Now come here.

Nat pulled me in by the back of my neck and started kissing me passionately and aggressively. The kiss was full of lust and craving.

Just as things started to get more heated, Nat pulled away.
Me: Nooooo......... Why did you pull away?
N: I gotta leave you wanting more babe....
Me: Have you seen yourself? I will always want more of you. Now give me a kiss.
N: You're always horny, aren't you?
(She said while giving me a quick kiss)
Me: That's not fair! You can't blame me for being horny all the time when you look like that and give me kisses like these. I love you Tasha.
N: I love you too bubs. Now, come on. Let's get going.
Me: Ughhh..... Fineeeeee.......

We drove for another 30 minutes before Nat pulled over.
N: Ok, we're here. Don't remove the blindfold or it will ruin the entire thing. I'm coming to get you.

Nat came around and opened my door. She helped me out and I could feel the cold on my face.
Me: Damn! It's cold out here.
N: I have brought everything babe, just wait.

She went around me and wrapped her hands around my waist.
N: Ok, I hope you like it. This can go either way. You could either love it or hate it...... So, here goes nothing......

Nat took my blindfold off and I saw my cabin.
I couldn't form a word. I was just shocked and so happy that she took me here.
I really do love her. She knows me better than I do myself.

N: Babe? You haven't said anything. Do you like it?
I just turned around and hugged her tightly.
Me: I love it. Thank you for bringing me here.
I started kissing her passionately which she returned of course.

After a couple of minutes, we slowly pulled away.
N: Wait here. Let me take the bags in and I'll come get you. I have something to do real quick.
Me: Bags? We didn't have bags with us when we left.....
N: I know. I prepared them this morning and brought them down when you were asleep.
Me: You really did think of everything, didn't you?
N: I hope so.... Now, wait here.

Nat grabbed our bags and ran inside.
After about 2 minutes, she ran outside and just lifted me up bridal style.
Me: Ahhh!! Nat!! What are you doing?!
N: I want to romance you on this trip. I love you so much and I want to use this opportunity to show you how much. Now, I know you haven't been here since you got out, except once when you came with Pepper, and I am going to need you to tell me if it gets too overwhelming. I have a backup plan if you don't want to stay here. So, don't worry and tell me.
Me: I love you so much, but I want to stay here with you. Yes, I haven't been here but I told Pepper that I want to come here with you. It's not like I don't like this place. I just wanted to spend it with someone I love and there is no one in this world that I love more than you.
N: I love you more.
Me: Not possible......
N: I do. Now, come on love. Let's get inside.

Once reaching the front door of the cabin, Nat gently put me down and took out the set of keys Pepper had given her to the cabin.
She opened the door and stepped aside, letting me in first.

My jaw dropped open as I saw everything that she had prepared. I just stared while taking everything in.

There were a lot of pillows and blankets in the couch area to make everything comfy and cozy. There were flowers everywhere, in addition to a stocked kitchen with all of my favorites inside.

I hadn't even gone upstairs to the bedrooms yet, but I couldn't wait to see what she had done.

I turned around and jumped in Nat's arms, hugging her tightly.
Me: Thank you baby. I love it. This is too much, I don't deserve you.
N: You deserve the world baby. Now, come on. There's something I'm dying for you to see.

She carried my bridal style up the stairs while I kiss her gently.
We entered the room and I started to tear up.

Nat had placed candles all around the room, along with flowers. There were rose petals on the bed in a shape of a heart. I starting kissing her again, not believing how romantic and thoughtful all of this is.

Out of nowhere, Nat threw me on the bed and started crawling on top of me, straddling my hips.

She smiled down at me like I'm her prey, her body hovering just inches above mine.

N: First, I thought we could test out the bed for a while...... You know, break it in.....

She said this while looking down at my chest.
Me: My eyes are up here baby......
N: I know babygirl........

As soon as those words escaped her mouth, my heart rate increased, my eyes widened, pupils blown out of lust.

Within seconds, Nat lowered herself on top of me, locking her lips with mine.

Her tongue begged for entrance repeatedly into my mouth by sliding her tongue over my bottom lip, but I continued to deny her the satisfaction so easily.

She got desperate, so she decided to bite down on my bottom lip hard, in order to gain access into my mouth, which she got when I let out a loud moan escape my mouth.

After about 30 minutes of making out, Nat rolled off of me and flopped next to me on the bed out of breath.

I smiled at the ceiling as I try to catch my breath.
Me: S-shit...... That was amazing......
N: (She laughs) So, I have a question. How about we take a walk up to the mountain? It's almost sunset and we can take photos together. Then we can come back and enjoy the rest of our night by the fireplace.
Me: You're such a hopeless romantic baby. I love you so much.
N: I AM NOT!!
Me: Yes, you are. You are the most romantic, loving, caring and cuddly person I have ever met. Yet, you still put up this front of the cold-hearted, deadly, Russian ex-assassin.....
N: I have a reputation to uphold.
Me: I know. And I love how I could bring out your soft side and how you trust me enough and feel comfortable around me enough to be yourself. I just love you so much Tasha.
N: I love you too my love. You are SO CUTEE!!!!
Me: I know, I'm adorable. But to answer you're previous question, I would love to do all of those things with you.
N: Ok then, come on..... Let's wear some warmer clothes. It's freezing out there.