Chapter 57

I went up to our room and saw Nat ready to leave.
She looked amazing.  I just wanted to rip all her clothes off right there and then.

N: Y/N......
Me:.......
N: Earth to Y/N!!
Me: Sorry, what babe?
N: You like what you see?
Me: You know it.
N: We can't right now babe, you need rest and I have to go.
Me: Ohh come onnn.... I'm fine. You can't leave me here like this.

Nat came over and kissed me rough and passionately.
After a minute she pulled away.
N: See you later baby.... (She said with that smirk that I love)
Me: That's not fair!! You're mean!!
N: I love you too. Now rest until I come back.
Me: Fineeeee....... Ohh, I almost forgot. Tony is having a party tonight, so we have to reschedule our movie night.
N: What's the occasion?
Me: He said that he doesn't need one since he's Tony Stark.
N: Typical Tony.
Me: When are you getting back?
N: In a couple of hours. How about I take you to lunch?
Me: No!!
N: No? Why?
Me: Since you're doing everything for me already, the least I can do is take you to lunch.
N: Please..... I just want to take my beautiful and sexy girlfriend out to lunch.
Me: Well, your beautiful and sexy girlfriend can take her beautiful, gorgeous, intelligent and amazing wifey to lunch instead.
N: Ok fine. But I'm gonna take you out on our next date.
Me: We'll see........

Nat left the compound and I went back to our room in order to catch up on some paperwork.

*NAT's POV *

I lied to Y/N. I'm not going to the bank.
I'm gonna go see Pepper in order to take her advice on what I should get Y/N for her birthday. It's in 1 week and I have no clue on what to do.

I went to the store and got Morgan some training knives that will not hurt or cut her. But she can practice with them and have fun.
I knew Pepper wasn't going to be happy with me but I also knew that Morgan would love them.
I got the knives and wrapped it in a gift box with a ribbon attached to it.
I also got me and Pepper some coffee and headed to their house.

*Ding Dong*

*Ding Dong*

Pepper came up and opened the door.
P: Nat? Is everything ok?
N: Yeah it is, I just wanted to talk to you about something and I missed Morgan, so where is she?
P: She's upstairs, let me call her down.
N: Ok.
P: Morgan!! Someone's here to see you!!

Morgan ran downstairs and when she saw me, her face lit up.
Mo: Aunt Tashaaaaa!!!!!

She ran up to me and gave a big hug while jumping in my arms.
N: Heyy little agent, how are you?
Mo: I'm good, I missed you. Did you bring aunt Y/N with you?
N: No, sorry pumpkin. I'm here, because I want to surprise her, so don't tell her I was here ok?
Mo: Ok, I won't. Pinky promise.
N: By the way, I got you a present.

Morgan smiled from eat to ear.
N: Here, open it.

Morgan opened the present and jumped in my arms again.
Mo: Thank you!!!! I love it!!!!
P: What did you get her Nat?
Mo: She got my knives!!

Morgan showed Pepper the knives and I started to scratch the back of my neck nervously.
P: Are you kidding me Nat?! Couldn't you have gotten her like a doll or something?! (Pepper said while laughing slightly and shaking her head)
N: You guys get her dolls all the time, so I had to get her her very first knives set. Don't worry, it's for training, so she won't cut or hurt herself.
P: Thank you Nat, but I don't know how to use them.
Mo: Can you show me aunt Tasha when you come back?
N: Of course little agent. I would love to, but now I have to talk to your mom. So why don't you go and play in your room.

Morgan ran upstairs and Pepper and I sat down on the couch.
N: Here, I got you coffee.
P: Thanks Nat. So what did you wanna talk about?
N: It's about Y/N's birthday. I wanted your advice on what I should do. I have never planned a birthday for anyone before, let alone the person that I'm so desperately in love with.
P: So, what are you thinking about?
N: I wanted to take her on a vacation since Tony gave us 2 weeks off but I know she would love to spend it with her family, so I was thinking a party at night and I can arrange a little get away for a couple of days afterwards. But the morning and afternoon of her birthday is blank, so I'm gonna need your help.
P: I think she would want to spend it with you no matter what the activity is. So don't stress about it too much.
N: I was thinking I can get her some jewelry to give to her in the morning.
P: How about you get her a promise ring? She has always wanted someone to give her one since she was a kid. You can have breakfast in bed and some alone time in the morning and then you can take her out to lunch and give it to her there. Then we can have the party and you can leave after that.
N:That'll be great but I want to take her someplace she loves for lunch. I mean for my birthday, she bought me my favorite restaurant. Obviously, I can't do the same to her but I still want to do something special.
P: She bought you a restaurant?
N: Yeah, you didn't know?
P: No, she never mentioned it. We only discussed that she will take you to your favorite restaurant and have your favorite dishes waiting for you.
N: She did that, but when dessert came, the owner brought papers over and she told me to trust her and sign them. After I did, she told me that the restaurant was now mine.
P: Ohh Myy Goddd!! That's so sweet. We have to come up with something special too. Ohhh!!!! How about you take her to her cabin in the mountains. She loves it there.
N: I didn't know she had a cabin in the mountains.
P: Only me and Tony know. It was the place she used to go before she got kidnapped. After Tony got her out, she went there with me once and told me that she won't go there anymore, because that place is filled with happiness and she doesn't want to remember it any other way. A couple of weeks ago, she mentioned that she wanted to take you there but was too nervous to say anything about it. You and I can go up there and arrange everything and then you can take her in the morning of her birthday.
N: That sounds amazing Pepper. Thank you. I have to go back, because she's taking me out for lunch but I'll talk to you and arrange a date for us to go up to the mountain.
P: Yeah, that'll work. Have fun on your date.
N: Bye Peps. Bye Morgan!! (I shouted)
Mo: Bye aunt Tashaaa!!

I got into the car and headed back to the compound.