Chapter 58

*Y/N's POV *

The time was 2 pm and Nat still wasn't home.
I talked with Tony and decided that he will take her to lunch instead of me so that they can resolve their differences.
There was a knock on the door of our room and it opened.

N: Heyy baby, it's me.
Me: Hi bubs, how are you?
N: I'm great, you?
Me: Fine.....
N: Bubs? Why are you still in your pajamas? I thought we were going out to lunch?
Me: Well we were, but you already have a date
N: What? I don't have a date, I'm with you remember? (Nat was confused so I laughed slightly)
Me: I didn't mean a date with another woman, I meant you have a brother-sister date with Tony. He is waiting for you to take you out.
N: I'm not going out with Tony.....
Me: Yes, you are!! I can't stand seeing you both mad at one another. I'm getting really bad anxiety and I don't like it. Can you just go on the date and see what happens? For me?? (I gave her puppy dog eyes)
N: I can't say no to that face......

Nat crawled on the bed and hovered on top of me and started kissing me.
Me: Come on babe, you have to go.
N: Ok fine, but you have to eat something before I leave.
Me: I will eat, I promise. Just go, because I want cuddles afterwards.
N: That can be arranged..... After the date, I'm on cuddle supply duty until the party.
Me: I love you Tashaaa
N: I love you too.

Nat got downstairs and saw Tony and Wanda talking to each other.
N: Heyy Tony...... Hi Wands....
W: Hi Nat.
T: Did you just talk to me?
N: Well I did. I'm a ex-assassin and I'm not afraid of anything........ except my wifey. She told me that I'm going on a date with you, so I don't have a choice.

We all started laughing.
T: In that case, can I take you out to lunch Nat.
N: Yes, you can. Wands?
W: Yeah?
N: Can I ask you for a favor?
W: Of course, what is it?
N: Can you make sure Y/N eats something for lunch? I don't want her to not eat anything until I come back.
W: Yeah, no problem. I'll get us a pizza and we'll put on a movie.
N: Thanks Wands. I owe you one.
W: Don't mention it, she's my best friend.

Nat and Tony headed to the car and Wanda came up to check on me.
W: Heyy Y/n/n......
Me: Heyy Wands, what's up?
W: Just wanted to see if you'll watch a movie with me. We can order pizza and enjoy it.

I just started laughing.
W: Why are you laughing?
Me: Nat sent you to make sure I eat didn't she?
W: Ohh come on..... How did you know?
Me: I know my wifey pretty well. There is no chance in hell, she'll go to lunch without making sure that I will eat, especially after what happened.
W: Fair point. Now don't make it hard on me and just say what kind of pizza you like, because if you don't eat, Nat will kill me.
Me: I'm good with anything but pepperoni, so you pick.
W: How about a plain cheese pizza.
Me: Sounds good.

*NAT's POV*

Tony and I headed to a steak house and took a seat at our table.
T: So Nat, Y/N told me you were at the bank today. Is everything ok?
N: Yeah, I wasn't at the bank. I lied to her.
T: What? Where were you?
N: I was at your house.
T: Why? Why did you keep it a secret?
N: I needed to talk to Pepper about Y/N's birthday.
T: Ohh, what did you wanna talk about.
N: Before I tell you, I just want to let you know that I got a Morgan a present that Pepper is not happy about.
T: What did you get her Romanoff?
N: I got her a set of knives for training.....
T: You got her what?!
N: A set of knives. But don't worry, it won't hurt her or cut her, they're for training. But Pepper told me that she doesn't know how to use them and Morgan asked me to train her to which Pepper and I agreed.
T: You are not teaching my 6 year old daughter how to throw knives at someone!!
N: You said that you didn't introduce her to anyone for safety reasons right?
T: Yeah?
N: Imagine what will happen if someone tried something. Do you want what happened to Y/N to happen to her, because you didn't want her to learn how to defend for herself?
T: No of course not...... But Nat, she's only 6.
N: And Y/N was 14 when she got kidnapped.
T: 8.....
N: What? She told me she was 14...
T: That's when she got kidnapped by hydra. She got kidnapped at 8, because of my father. They tortured her for a week and sent us pictures and videos everyday of what they did to her.
N: Oh my god!! She never mentioned this to me!!
T: No one except me and my parents knew, and obviously now that they're dead, it's just me. Not even Pepper knows. But the point is you're right. If Y/N knew how to throw knives, she might have been able to escape them. I'll agree to training Morgan, but it can only be you. I don't want Y/N to know. She will be completely opposed to it.
N: Tony, I can't lie to my wife-to-be. I'll tell her and talk to her about it. Don't worry, I'll take care of it.
T: Ok then. Now that that's settled, tell me what you and Pepper talked about.
N: It's about her birthday, I wanted to take her somewhere for a couple of days but we can't, so we're going to have a party in the evening, and on the morning of her birthday, I'm gonna take her to her cabin in the mountains until it's time for the party. The next day, I want to take her out of the country but don't know where yet.
T: Nat that would be great, but you can't leave the country.
N: What? Why?
T: We have a mission 2 days after her birthday and we'll need you both. How about....... You spend the morning together and go out to lunch to your restaurant and have a party in the evening, then the next day you can go up to her cabin for 2 days and come back before the mission.
N: That'll work. How did you know I have a restaurant? I thought Pepper said that she didn't mention it to anyone.
T: At first she didn't. Then, she couldn't hold in her excitement and told me, because she was so happy to see you like that. She told me she would do anything to see you happy all the time. I'm happy for the 2 of you.
N: Thanks Tony, ohh, I almost forgot. I want to buy her a promise ring too and give it to her when we go out to lunch.
T: That's a great idea. She's always wanted a promise ring. Now on a more serious note, Nat I wanna apologize to you again. I told you I would keep an eye on her and I fell asleep. I'm sorry.
N: I forgive you, only because Y/N asked me to and us fighting is giving her anxiety. But....... if you do anything like this again....... I swear to God, I will kill you.
T: Understood. Now when are you gonna start training Morgan?
N: How about tomorrow afternoon? I'm sure we will have a hangover in the morning, because of the party tonight and she has school so after that.
T: Sounds good. I'll tell Pepper what we changed for Y/N's birthday and tell her to talk to you about the training.
N: Sounds good, now let's head back cuz I need to make sure she has eaten.
T: I'm sure she has. After Wanda saw you and me, she will force feed Y/N if she has to, to remain on your good side.
N: (giggles) She better. Now let's get 2 chocolate lava cakes for my wifey and I and go. I know she is waiting for me, because I'm on cuddle supply duty until the party.
T: Ok, let's go.