Chapter 12

*WARNING: smut and strong language*

It was 8:55.
I was ready and was waiting for Nat.
After a couple of minutes, there was a knock on the door and I went up to open it.

I opened the door and my jaw dropped to the floor in awe of the beauty standing in front of me.

N: What? You don't like it? I knew I should've went with the black one!
I cut her off by kissing her passionately.
Me: You look incredible! I just needed a couple of seconds to admire the Goddess that is standing in front of me and to gather my composure.
N: Well princess, you look amazing yourself....
Me: But you... You look out of this world! I love this red dress on you. You look..... (I pulled her in and started kissing her)

After a couple of minutes, we pulled apart and just stared at each other.
N: If we keep this up, we won't make it to your party.
Me: Screw the party, I would much rather spend my time with you anyways.
N: Come on, let's go....
(She said smiling and pulling me by my wrists to the party)

We entered the room hand in hand and all eyes turned towards us. I felt my anxiety going through the roof and Nat noticed.
She turned to me smiling and said :
N: Remember you say the word and I'll take you out of here if it gets too much. Now let's go get a drink to calm your nerves a bit.

We went to the bar where Wanda was serving drinks and sat down in front of her.
W: What can I get you lovely ladies?
N: I'll have something strong. Surprise me.
Me: Same!!
W: You sure Y/N? I mean Nat can drink.... like a lot.
Me: Yeah, I'm sure. I need something strong right now.

As soon as she handed us our drinks, I downed it without realizing how strong it was.
N: Well, slow down Y/N. If you continue to drink like this you will be in bed in the next 30 minutes and I don't want you to drink too much, because I have plans for us later on and I want you to remember it tomorrow.

I turned red and she smiled at my blushing.
W: You do realize I'm still here right?
N: Yeah, I know.

Suddenly, Tony yelled from the opposite side of the room where the rest of the Avengers were seated and drinking.
T: Come on girls! We're going to play truth or dare!
N: You want to? (Turning to me)
Me: Umm... Yeah sure... It will be fun.
W: Ok then, let's go.....

We went to the table and I sat down next to Nat.
I was really anxious and playing with my fingers when Nat noticed and grabbed my hands, intertwining our fingers and rubbing small circles around at the back of my hands to calm me down.

T: Ok!! Let's play! Clint. Truth or dare?
C: Dare.
T: I dare you to lift up Thor's hammer.

Clint tried but failed miserably
C: This is rigged.
Th: No! You're just not worthy.
C: Nat! Truth or dare?
N: Dare!
C: I dare you to kiss the most attractive person in this room.

Nat walked up to Steve who got excited and repositioned himself, but then she turned around and walked towards me and kissed me passionately.
We kissed for about 3 minutes when Tony yelled:
T: Ok. Ok, that's enough! She is still my sister Romanoff!
I laughed as we pulled apart.

The game continued for a couple of more rounds when it was my turn.
Wanda had read my mind during the game after Nat and I kissed and she decided to give me a dare to do on Nat.
W: Y/N truth or dare?
Me: Dare!
W: I dare you to turn Nat on!!

I downed my drink and got up from my seat.
I looked at Nat to get her consent before doing anything else.
She smiled and nodded her head so I continued.

I sat on her lap with each of my legs on either side of her and leaned in to her.
Me: Do you know how long I've been waiting to sit on you like this agent Romanoff? (I said while biting her ear lobe and pulling back with it which made Nat let out a small moan)

I leaned back and did a little grind in her lap to make sure she felt it and when I did that, she leaned in to kiss me but I pushed her away a little with my finger to her mouth and whispered in her ear.
 Me: Not now baby. We'll have time for that later....

I pulled away and got up from her lap and sat back in my seat.
Everyone was staring at us and at what just happened.
I looked at Nat and she was all red.
She got up and smoothed out her dress.
N: Now if you'll excuse us, me and Y/N have an early training session tomorrow and we need to go....
She grabbed my hand and pulled me up and out the door without even giving me a chance to respond.