Chapter 65

*NAT's POV*

Y/N and Tony left so I could talk to Pepper without worrying.
P: Morgan!! The bus is here!! Get down here quickly.....
Mo: Coming...... Bye mommy, bye aunt Tasha......
N&P: Byeee......

P: Ok, so, how are you feeling?
N: I'm actually feeling quite guilty. I know how worried she gets when I go on missions and I hate putting her through that, because of a fake mission.
P: I know you do, but we don't have any other choice if we're going to do this. Now come on. Let's go.... We have a long day ahead of us.

Pepper and I spent around 3 hours going from 1 jewelry store to another in order to find the perfect one.
N: Heyy Peps, I think I found the one....
P: You're right, that's perfect. How much is it?
N: I haven't asked and I don't care. She's worth every penny and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with her.

We got the ring and headed to the car.
P: So, I have made a list of all the things you said you needed and everything I thought you might need in order not to forget anything.
N: You're the best Pepper. I don't know how I can make it up to you.
P: Just make her happy and we're cool. She means a lot to me and I see how much she loves you. If you take good care of her, then we're even.
N: I always will. I love her more than anything in this world.

We got everything we needed and headed to her cabin.
It was 4 pm when we reached there which was later than we had hoped.
It was absolutely beautiful. I couldn't believe Y/N doesn't come here.
By the time we were finished, it was now 10 pm when we decided to head back.

*Y/N's POV*

T: Come on Y/N, open up!!
Me: Go away Tony!!
T: No! You haven't eaten anything today and you haven't come out of this room. She is going to be back shortly and I don't want to die.
Me: She should've been here hours ago, what if something has happened to her....... Just go away!!
(I started crying again)

*NAT's POV*

Tony went downstairs and phoned Nat.
N: Heyy Tony, what's up?
T: Where are you?!! When are you getting back?!!
N: What's going on Tony? Why are you screaming like that? Did something happen to Y/N?
T: When we got to the compound she just went into your room and closed the door. When I went to check on her she said she will be down for lunch. But she didn't, so Wanda took her some food but she didn't open the door. She hasn't eaten anything since you left and is refusing to see anyone. She is crying, because she is worried something happened to you, because you said you'll be back around 6 but now it's almost 12 am.
N: SHIT!! We'll be there in half an hour, we're on our way. Just leave her to be until I come back and I'll call her now.
We hang up.

P: Is everything ok?
N: No, it's Y/N. She hasn't eaten anything today and is crying in our room. I'm going to call her, I was worried about this!!

*Y/N's POV*

I was laying on Nat's bed crying when suddenly the phone rang. I looked up and saw that it's Nat.
Me: Tasha!!! Are you ok? Did something happen?
N: No I'm fine baby, it just took longer than I expected. I'm so sorry. I'm on my way home now and decided to let you know.
Me: It's ok, just come back as soon as you can. I love you.
N: I love you too, I'll be there in 30 minutes.

*NAT's POV*

N: Heyy Peps, can we stop at my restaurant on our way back? I want to take her food when we get home.
P: Yeah sure....