Chapter 36

Nat wanted to drive, so I got into the passenger's seat.
We were driving back to the compound when Nat took a left. She was now headed away from the compound and into the city.
Me: Baby?
N: Yes love?
Me: Where are we going? I thought we were heading back to the compound.
N: I thought we can get some drinks, but if you don't want to I can turn the car around.
Me: I would love to, but on 1 condition....
N: I'm listening......
Me: You have to dance with me for at least 5 songs. (I requested that because Nat didn't like to dance at clubs)
N: Hmmm..... Ok, I'll dance with you but ONLY for 5 songs.
I yelled in excitement, and grabbed her head kissing her cheek.

We drove for about 20 minutes, when Nat pulled up to this bar.
We got out, hand in hand and went in.
N: What do you want baby?
Me: Beer?
N: Coming right up.

After a couple of minutes, Nat came back with 2 beers in her hand and set them on the table.
N: I will only dance to 5 songs, so choose your songs wisely.....
Me: Babe, I don't care about the songs as long as I get to dance with you.

We danced all night and I got pretty tipsy.
Nat didn't drink as much, because she knew she had to drive us back. She only had 1 beer and 1 shot, where as I had 7 beers and 5 shots.
I went to the bar and ordered a whiskey and downed it in front of Nat. She knew that I will be drunk, so she suggested we go back to the compound.
N: Come on babe, it's getting late. We need to head back.
Me: What time is it?
N: It's 3:12 in the morning.
Me: You're right, it is late. We need to go back, because I want to have fun with you at home.
N: The only thing we're doing at home is going to sleep love. Come on.

Nat grabbed me to help me and headed to the car.
We got in and started driving back to the compound.
Me: Ohhh Myy Goddd!!!! (I yelled scaring Nat)
N: What? What's wrong baby?
Me: Tony!!
N: What about Tony? (She said while laughing)
Me: Tony always waits for me to come home before going to bed and he has never seen me drunk before. I don't know how he's going to react.
N: Don't worry babe, I'm with you. I'll protect you.
I smiled and leaned my head on the window before passing out in seconds.
Nat saw me sleeping, so she pulled up her phone and called Tony.

T:Hello, Nat? Where are you guys? Its 3:30 in the morning!
N: Relax GRANDPA! We had a date and went for drinks afterwards. We are headed back home now, but Y/N freaked out because she remembered that you would be waiting for her and then she passed out.
T: She passed out? Is she drunk?
N: Yes she is, and she is safe with me so don't worry. I'm 2 minutes out and was wondering if you can help me.
T: Of course I can. What do you need?
N: When I pull up, can you come and get the car to take it to the garage? Because she is asleep and I want to take her straight to bed.
T: Of course, I'm heading out now.
N: Thanks Tony.
T: Don't mention it.

After a couple of minutes, Nat pulled up in front of the main entrance and got out.
She came around to my side of the car and carried me bridal style to our room, while Tony got in the car and took it back to the garage.

As soon as Nat placed me on our bed, she looked at me smiling. I woke up and what I said made her laugh.
Me: Thank you kind stranger for helping me but you better leave, because my girlfriend whom I love with all my heart and will marry one day will be here any minute and if she sees you with me while I'm in bed and drunk, she will kill you.
N: She sounds like she loves you very much.
Me: She does, I couldn't have asked for a better girlfriend. I love her so much. I especially love when she cuddles me and I grab onto her like a koala, but don't tell her that. I don't want her to know that, because she might think I'm too clingy.....
N: I won't, I promise. Since you're talking, what are some of the other things that your girlfriend does that you love? (Nat asked so that she would do more of those things)
Me: Well.... I love how she cuddles me and grabs me tightly, because I feel safe in her arms like nothing in this world can ever hurt me, and I love how she calls me princess. Ohhhh!!!! Most of all, I love it when she talks in Russian, but she doesn't talk much, because she knows I can't understand but I find it very sexy and it turns me on.

(Nat was laughing so much at this point and loving drunk me and how loyal and caring I was)
N: Don't worry, I won't tell her. Now, is there anything that you don't like that she does?
Me: Nope, she is the most perfect person ever. I got sick a couple of weeks ago and she didn't leave my side the whole time. There is nothing I don't love about her but I'm sure there are some things she doesn't like about me.

Nat taken back by what I said, was confused because she loved everything about me.
N: What do you mean? I'm sure she loves you very much.
Me: I don't like it when I feel like a burden to her, even though she says I'm not, I still feel guilty and anxious. A couple of days ago, I had a panic attack about that but I couldn't say anything to her because she was already stressed and I didn't want her to worry about me more than she already does. So please don't tell her any of this.

Nat's heart broke when she heard me say that. She felt guilty that I felt like I couldn't talk to her about it or ask for her help.
N: Is there anything else that makes you feel anxious or guilty?
Me: I also get really scared that she will get hurt on a mission, even though she is a bad ass incredible spy, but I just love her very much and I don't want anything to happen to her. Other than that I can't complain about anything. I just love her and I want to plan something special for the 2 of us. Do you have any ideas about what she would like?
N: I think you should do something simple but romantic like a picnic date or going bowling, because she would want to spend time with you and wouldn't care about what you're doing.
Me: That's a great idea, but I just want to spoil her. She is the most important thing in my life and the only reason I want to wake up in the morning.
N: I'm sure she loves you very much too.

Nat went into the closet and grabbed an oversized t-shirt for me to wear.
N: Ok baby, can you please lift your arms up so I can take off your clothes and put this shirt on you?
Me: No, thank you. My girlfriend would be here shortly and she will help me.
N: It's ok.

Nat came closer to me and I freaked out.
Me: You can't do that! I love my girlfriend and will never cheat on her! If you don't leave right now, I swear I will scream!

Suddenly an idea popped into Nat's head.
She put the shirt on the bed and got up and left the room.

After a couple of seconds, she came back into the room and said:
N: Heyy baby, I'm back!! Sorry I'm late, I was parking the car.
Me: Nat!!! I love you so much!! This girl tried to take off my clothes but I didn't let her. Can you please come and help me?

Nat laughed, because her plan worked and said:
N: Of course baby.
She then got changed and got into bed next to me and we both slept like babies.