Chapter 54

N: I missed you so much babe, how are you feeling.
Me: I'm tired but I'm really happy to see you.
N: Let me go get Bruce real quick. I'll be back in a couple of minutes.

After about 2 minutes, Nat and Bruce came in.
B: So Y/N, your vitals look good and you can go back to your room. You need to rest and eat something. And no sexual activity for at least 48 hours.
Me: 48 hours?!
N: Don't worry Bruce. I'll make sure she rests and eats.
B: Then. you can leave whenever you like.
N: Come on love, let me take you to our room.

Nat carried me upstairs into our room and placed me on the bed.
She then changed her clothes and got in next to me, opening her arms for me to cuddle into.
N: Koala!!

I got on top of her and clung to her like a koala.
Me: I missed you babe. More than you can ever imagine.
N: I know love, but you have to sleep now, then we'll talk. Ok?
Me:........
N: Babe?
Me:.........
Nat looked down and saw that I was already asleep. She smiled and started playing with my hair.

The time was now 6 pm when there was a knock on the door and Wanda walked in.
I was still asleep on Nat, so they started talking in a low tone.
W: I'm glad you're back, she really needs you right now.
N: Can you tell me everything that happened?
W: Well, after I talked to you, I went into her room and saw her asleep, so I left her and went back downstairs. At dinner, I thought she was still asleep but Jarvis informed us that she woke up when I left her room. Tony decided to take her dinner and made her eat at least half. After he left, she got sick because she hadn't eaten anything in 3 days, so Tony said he will try again later but I then found out that he had fallen asleep and forgotten to do so. She fell asleep around 12 and woke up at 3 according to Jarvis. She came downstairs where Bruce was at 4:30 and told him she was going to work out. So he gave her a banana but she never ate it. She got light headed and fainted at 11:35 and you found her around 12.
N: So she hasn't eaten anything in over 3 days and she has slept 2-3 hours every night?
W: Yeah, I'm sorry Nat. But she was really worried about you and couldn't keep food down at first, because of her anxiety. It just got out of hand.
N: It's ok, I'll take care of her. Don't worry.
W: I'm glad you have each other. Now do you want me to get you anything? She has been asleep on you since 2 and it looks like she isn't going to move anytime soon.
N: Can you please grab me some coffee. I'll eat with her when she wakes up.
W: Sure. I'll be right back.
Wanda got Nat coffee and then left.
Nat just laid there stroking my hair until I woke up at 11 pm still in the same position.

N: Good evening love.

I just squeezed her tightly.
N: Are you ok bubs?
Me: It wasn't a dream!! You're really here!!
N: Yes, I am. Now come here and give me a proper hug.

I sat in her lap and gave her a big tight hug.
Me: I really missed you babe. I was really worried about you.
N: I know love, I know. I was worried about you as well, so I got here early.
Me: Thank God for that! Did you eat anything?
N: No, I've been waiting for you.
Me: What?! You haven't eaten anything since you got here?!
N: Babe do you know one of the biggest reasons why I love you so much?
Me: Why? (I said smiling)
N: Because you have the biggest heart. You literally just fainted because you haven't eaten anything in over 3 days and now you're worried about me because I  haven't eaten in 11 hours.
Me: Of course I'm going to worry about you, you're the most important thing in my life.
N: I just love you so much babe. Now come on. Let's go eat something.
Me: Koala?
N: Of course. Come here.... Let's go downstairs koala style.

Nat carried me downstairs into the kitchen and placed me on the kitchen counter.
N: What do you wanna eat love?
Me: Doesn't matter, as long as you're going to eat with me.
N: Hmmmm...... How about chicken and rice.
Me: Sounds lovely.

After about 30 minutes, Nat had prepared the meals and we started eating.
Me: This is amazing love, thank you.
N: You're welcome.
Me: So, how was the mission? How did you manage to get it done in 3 days?
N: After I retrieved the necessary files, I talked to Fury and he sent someone to watch them instead of me. So I got on a plane and came here to you.
Me: Did you get hurt or anything?
N: No I'm fine. I got a bruise on my left ribs but that's it.
Me: Can I see?
N: Honestly babe, it's fine. Don't worry.
Me: If it's fine, let me see it.

Nat lifted up her blouse and I saw a black/purple bruise on her left ribs.
I put my hand on it and started healing it.
After I was done, I felt really weak but I didn't care, as long as she was ok.

Me: How do you feel?
N: I feel great. Thank you baby.

I was about to fall back from my chair but Nat caught me.
N: Babe?! Babe?! What happened?!!
Me: Don't worry, I'll be fine. I just need rest.
N: No, you're not fine. JARVIS!! Call Bruce to the kitchen NOW!!

After about 30 seconds, Bruce came running in.
B: What happened?
N: She healed my bruise then fell.
B: Are you kidding me Y/N?! You barely have any energy for yourself and you decided to give her your energy to heal her?!
Me: Of course!! I can't let the woman I love be in pain while I sit here.
N: Babe, you could've healed me after you had gotten your strength back.
Me: Then you would've been in pain for a couple of hours.
B: Ok, I'm going to put an IV in your arm to make sure you don't faint again and we'll take it out in the morning.
Me: Sounds good.

After Bruce was finished, me and Nat grabbed snacks and went into the cinema room to watch movies.
We got a text from Tony saying that there is a team meeting at 8 the next morning so we decided to go to bed.