Chapter 34

(Warning: SMUT and Strong Language)

After an hour of doing tests and fitness checks, the doctor turned to me and Nat with a huge smile on her face.
D: I don't know how you've done it, but you're completely fine. You're as health as a horse. I'm signing off on your training. Now, if you have any questions please feel free to ask me.
Me: Yes doc, I have one. But it's kind of embarrassing.
D: Don't be embarrassed Y/N. If you'd like, I can ask Nat to leave the room.
Me: No, it's ok. I was just going to ask you if I can have sex with my girlfriend again, since it's been a couple of weeks and she said you need to sign off before we do anything.
D: Yes, you can absolutely have sex. Like I said you're completely healthy.
N: Thank God!!
(When Nat said that, all of us started laughing)
D: Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go. Take care Y/N, bye Nat.
Me&N: Bye doc.

The doctor left the room and I turned towards Nat.
I saw her smiling at me with that grin on her face, indicating that she was thinking something sexual.
N: Healthy as a horse, huh? We'll see about that tonight...... (She said seductively making me blush)
N: Are you blushing babe?
Me: W-what? No.......
N: You totally are.
Me: No, I don't blush.

Nat came towards me seductively and got so close to my face that if I had moved, we would have touched.
I got flustered and my face turned all red.
N: You're such a bottom... (she whispered into my mouth)

I pushed her away saying:
Me: I'm not the bottom in our relationship!
N: You totally are......
Me: I'm not a bottom.
N: Remind me baby how many times have you topped me?
Me: Like twice? (as I said that I knew I lost the argument)
N: Case proven.
Me: In that case, I'm going into MY room and taking a shower in there. I'll come pick you up at 7 and I made reservations at 8.
N: Ohh come onnn....... You're not going to let me take a shower with you?
Me: Nope.... (I said while leaving, knowing very well that she is going to come and join me)

I went into my room and started working on some paperwork I had to finish.
The time was 5:15, so I texted Nat that I was going to take a shower.
She read but didn't answer. So I knew she was coming over.
I quickly jumped out of bed and took off my clothes. I locked the door to my room, because I wanted to surprise her when she came.

Sure enough, she opened my door but it was locked.
N: Y/N? Are you ok?
I opened the door fully naked and her jaw dropped.
Me: Do you want something Agent Romanoff?
N: Just you......
She then grabbed me and threw me over her shoulder and walked into the bathroom, closing the door behind us.

*SMUT*
(Just a little bit but still)

We got into the shower and she pushed me into the wall.
Without letting me say anything, she started attacking my neck, leaving deep purple hickeys as if marking her territory.

She then grabbed my hands and pinned them to the wall.
I was desperate to touch her but every time I tried to free my wrists, she just tightened her grip.
She moved up to behind my ear which she knew I liked.
N: You're such a good girl for mommy, aren't you?

I couldn't say anything, I was a sweating and moaning mess.
She started to kiss my lips again while exploring every inch of my mouth with her tongue as if it was the first time. I moaned into her mouth which made her smirk.

She then pushed my legs open with hers and placed her knee between my thighs under my heat for me to grind on.
I started to grind on her knees while she attacked my neck with my wrists still pinned above my head.

Without realizing, I came on her knee after a couple of minutes.
Both of us were surprised.
N: Are you that desperate for me baby? (she said with that same smirk on her face)
Me: You have no idea.....
N: I think I do, when you just came on my knee after a couple of minutes. I'm sorry love we need to get ready, but we'll finish this when we come back.

*Smut Over*

We got out of the shower and started to dry off.
N: Babe.... Can you please pass me some underwear?
I knew what was going to happen between me and Nat that evening, so I decided to tease her.
I passed her vibrating panties in order to tease her when we got to the restaurant.
We got dressed and the time was 6:57.

Me: Agent Romanoff, can I take you out on a dinner date?
N: Of course princess. You know what? You haven't called me Agent Romanoff in weeks and all I want to do is kiss you right now.
Me: You need to have a little patience there Agent Romanoff. We have an entire night ahead of us.
N: Patience? I've been patient for a while now princess. You're the one that just came on my knee, remember?
Me: Come on love, let's go.

We got into the car and started driving to the restaurant.