Chapter 11

Tony bought a pizza for himself and I bought 2 chocolate lava cakes from a fancy dessert shop for me and Nat to enjoy after lunch.
We pulled up to the drive way of the compound and got out of the car.

Me: Thank you Tony. I had fun. I enjoy our brother-sister dates. Let's do it more often
T: Of course sis. I'd love to. Now go and have a lunch date with your girl.

I texted Nat asking, where she was and she told me she was in the kitchen.
I made my way to her and when I opened the door, I was shocked.

She had set up a table with candles on it and 2 bowls of spaghetti and meatballs with red wine. She stood there watching my reaction.
N: What? You don't like it? Is it too much? Oh my God, I ruined it!!

I quickly went up to her and pulled her in by the back of her neck and kissed her passionately.
Me: You didn't ruin anything. I love it! No one has ever done anything like this before, so I was shocked.

Nat let out a breath of relief and smiled.
N: Well, I'm glad you do.

She saw the box I had with me that I had put down on the counter.
N: What's that?
Me: Since you said you were preparing lunch, the least I could have done was bring dessert. I don't know what you like but Tony told me to get something chocolate. I brought us chocolate lava cakes. I hope you like them.
N: I love them. You know you didn't have to, right?
Me: Of course I did. You're doing amazing and loving things everyday and I'm not doing anything. Even small things that maybe you don't notice are helping me, I appreciate it. Soo..... Thank you Agent Romanoff.
(I said while giving her a huge hug)
N: Come on. Let's eat. (She said while smiling.)

After about 10 minutes of eating in comfortable silence, I decide to break it.
Me: Agent Romanoff, I have 2 questions I need to ask you.
N: You can ask me whatever you want. And for the 100th time, don't call me Agent Romanoff!!
Me: Well Agent Romanoff, I wanted to ask if you can come dress shopping with me after lunch, because I don't have anything to wear for the party tonight. And second, I wanted to ask you if you would like to be my date to the party.
N: Yes and yes!! I would love to go dress shopping with you, especially because I also don't have anything to wear and secondly, I would love to be your date.
Me: There is also something I need to ask you but I'm really nervous about your answer. (I ask looking down and playing with my fingers)

Nat lifted my chin up with her index finger and said...
N: Don't be nervous. You can ask me anything you want.
Me: Well, since you took me to the carnival yesterday and today you prepared this amazing lunch for me, I was wondering if I can take you out tomorrow night on a surprise date?
N: That's why you were nervous? Because you were going to ask me out on a date?
Me: Yes. You are really beautiful and I get nervous around you. I have never experienced anything like this before. Even the slightest comments you make turn my entire face red and give me intense butterflies.
N: Awww.... Well I'm glad I have that effect on you princess.

My face turned red and she smirked at me.
Me: See?!! I'm all red just because you called me princess!!
N: I think I just found my new nickname for you. Since you are always calling me Agent Romanoff, I will call you princess from now on.

I started to blush and tried to change the subject.
Me: Ok..... Just so we're clear, you cannot refuse to enter the place I have in mind for our date. I don't want to hear any bullshit about how expensive it is or that we just started dating....

As soon as I said the word "dating" I blushed and got really anxious, because I didn't know if we were dating or not. I mean we only went on 1 date and now this lunch. I didn't know if she wanted to call it dating. I was definitely overthinking it and started to hyperventilate and she noticed.

N: Hey.... It's ok..... Breathe for me, breathe. Come here.

She pulled me into a hug and told me to match my breathing to hers and I did.

After a couple of minutes, we pulled away.
Me: I'm sorry... This is like the second time and you don't have to do this. I just started to overthink when I said we were dating and you didn't reply.
N: Ohh.... I didn't reply, because I also thought that we were dating and didn't think it was something you would overthink. I'm sorry, I should've said something.
Me: Don't apologize. You didn't do anything wrong. So..... Are we dating?
N: Well princess, I think we are. Now, let me grab those lava cakes. I want to eat it.

I smiled and we ate the rest of our meal.

After lunch, we went to our rooms, got ready and went dress shopping.
We each bought a couple of dresses and when we went up to pay, I gave the cashier my card for all the dresses. Nat objected but I didn't listen.
N: I can't let you pay for my dresses! I bought multiple and you shouldn't pay for them!
Me: Stop it Agent Romanoff!! If we're dating, I am allowed to buy you stuff. And it's just a couple of dresses. It's not a big deal.
N: They're expensive! The total is a couple thousand dollars! At least let me pay.
Me: It's done! Next time you can buy me something!

We got our things and went back to the compound.
We each went to our rooms and got ready.

Nat had told me that she will come and pick me up at 9 and I was so excited!!