Chapter 20

*Warning: Smut and Strong Language*

We got back to the compound and found Nat sitting in the common area working on her laptop.
As soon as she saw us come in, she closed her laptop and placed me down on her lap
N:Heyy baby, I missed you.....
Me: I was gone for 2 hours and you had training and you missed me?
N: Of course baby. I miss you after not seeing you for more that 2 minutes.
Me: Well, I missed you too baby. Now come on, you should eat your ice cream before it melts.

We got up and went to the kitchen and sat down around the table.
Nat was eating her ice cream when suddenly she took her spoonful of ice cream and placed some of it on my face.
N: Awww.... Babyyy.... You have ice cream on your face. Come here, let me clean it up.

I laughed and went towards her, because I knew what she was doing.
She started kissing my face and licking the ice cream off of it.
I giggled which made her smile and she took another spoonful and placed it on my neck.

I tilted my neck back to give her more access.
She started kissing my neck and leaving hickeys while she was cleaning up the ice cream from my neck.

Suddenly, Steve and Wanda walked in and saw what we were doing.
W: Really guys? With ice cream?
S: Congratulations. You managed to ruin ice cream for me.
Me: Well don't be so jealous Rogers just because my girlfriend is hot!!

Wanda and Nat laughed but Steve didn't.
N: (Nat turned to me) How about we continue this upstairs baby?

Without even saying anything, I grabbed her hands and pulled her upstairs and into her bedroom.

*Smut*

As soon as we entered her room, Nat pinned me to the door, locking it and pinning my wrists above my head.
She started kissing my neck aggressively and then went up to my jawline and behind my ear, which she knew I liked.

I tried to loosen her grip on my hands so that I can spin her around and do the same to her but it only made her grip tighter.
She looked at me, her eyes full of lust and said:
N: Ohh no baby.... You can't touch me, I'm going to have my fun with you tonight!

When these words escaped her mouth, I got chills all over my body which encouraged her even more.
She then took both of my wrists and placed them above each other and then gripped both of my wrists with her left hand and with her right hand started to play with my nipples.

My breath began to get heavy and I said:
Me: Pleasee... Please Nat.... Let me touch you......
N: That's not my name baby girl...
Me: Please Mommy.......

With that being said, she let go of my hands and carried me to the bed, with me over her shoulder.
She threw me onto the bed and smirked at me.
N: I'm going to grab some stuff for us princess. When I come back, I don't want to see any clothes on you. I want to see you naked and spread out ready for me. Understood princess?

I nodded my head.
N: Words baby.... Use your words.
Me: Yes Mommy......
Nat went to her closet and grabbed a vibrator and a strap-on.
I quickly striped and laid on her bed waiting for her.

She came back and I looked up at her and saw her wearing the strap with a vibrator in her hand.
N: Good girl.

She hovered over me and started to kiss me passionately and aggressively.
She then went down to my neck and started kissing it.
Me: Please......
N: Please what baby?
M: I need you mommy.....
N: Well, we still have a couple hours until we have to leave for dinner. So, I'm planning on taking my time with you.

She started to kiss my stomach painfully slow and went down to my thighs kissing every inch of it.
My pussy was dripping but I didn't care. She wanted to tease me for as long as possible.
N: Look how wet you are for me baby.... Now get up!

I got up and she laid on the pillow and grabbed my waist pulling me towards her face.
N: I want you a few inches above my face but you cannot go down until I let you, understood?
Me: Yes....
N:Yes what?
Me: Yes Mommy.....
N: Good girl.

I was hovering over her mouth, but I couldn't hold on for long. I wanted to have contact with her, so I started to go down.
She quickly grabbed my waist and pushed me back up.
N: If you keep doing that and be a naughty girl, I won't let you finish baby...

After a couple of  seconds, I couldn't hold it any longer.
Me: Please Mommy....
N: Please what baby?
Me: Please fuck me....

As soon as I said "please fuck me" she grabbed my waist and pulled me down.
She started eating my pussy..... hard....
Me: Ohh...... Fuckkk...... Don't stop......

She continued to eat me out until I was close.
Me: Please Mommy I'm close...... Can I cum?

She quickly stopped what she was doing and said:
N: Not yet baby.
I sighed frustrated.

N: You have to be patient. Now on all fours!!
I quickly got up and got in all fours.
Nat got up and went behind me and started sucking on my clit.
She was so amazing at it. She knew what my body needed and gave it to me.

I was moaning like crazy and after a couple of minutes I was close again.
Me: M-mommy?
N: Yes baby?
Me: I'm close... Can I cum?
N: Cum for me princess.....

With that said, I came all over her face.
Nat didn't let me ride it out. Instead she flipped me over and started tongue fucking me.

I was already close. I got embarrassed and tried to hold back. 
Nat being the trained assassin that she is, read my body like a book.
She knew I was close and was trying to hold back.
N: Don't hold back baby... I know you're close. I want you to cum all over my face.
I came all over her face and she helped me ride out my high this time.

She then span me around so that I'm on all fours again and inserted a finger in me and waited for me to adjust.
She then inserted a second finger and asked if I was ready.
After I said yes, she pumped them a few times but took them out and inserted the strap-on instead and started pumping in and out of me slowly.
Me: Faster... Mommy faster......

Nat started pumping faster and faster until my legs started to shake which indicated to Nat that I was close.
She grabbed the vibrator and held it to my clit on medium setting and whispered in my ear:
N: Cum for me princess.

She then bit my earlobe which sent me over the edge.
I came but I didn't drench her. She turned me around, so that I'm on my back and started to thrust in me harder than before and held the vibrator over my clit on the highest setting.

After a couple of thrusts, she grabbed my nipple and started twisting and pulling at it which sent me over the edge and I drenched her and the strap screaming:
Me: Ohh.... Yes!! Mommyyy!!

She then went down between my thighs and cleaned me up before coming up to my lips and kissing me.
I could still taste myself on her lips which was incredibly hot.
She took the strap off and got into bed and cuddled me.

*Smut Over*