Chapter 5

*Y/N's POV*

Nat and I entered the room still holding hands and everyone just stared at us.

Suddenly, Tony ran to me and hugged me tightly while lifting me off the ground and spinning me around.

Everyone was surprised to see Tony like that but I wasn't, because he had always been like that with me, even when we were kids.

T: I miss you!! Where were you?! I said I wouldn't be long but when I got out, you were gone!!
Me: Well, I met Agent Romanoff and she asked if I wanted to train with her and I did. She is incredible.
N: I mean I'm good but she's great. She kicked my ass.
Me: I mean I kinda did but she went easy on me and she let me win.
T: I think I need to go to the doctor to get my ears checked. Did I hear that correctly? Did Nat admit to someone kicking her ass? Ohh, Y/N.... What have you done to her?
N: I'll watch my mouth if I were you Tony!
S: She never admits to losing. (Steve added)
Me: Is that so? Well, I'm honored Agent Romanoff.
N: Ok!! Everybody shut up!!

T: Ok everybody, this is my beautiful sister Y/N. She will be joining us here at the Avengers compound. I'll let her continue and she'll decide what she wants to tell you.

(There's Wanda, Steve, Clint and vision in the room as well as Tony, Nat and I)

Me: Well... Like Tony said, I'm Y/N. His sister. And what he was referring to was the fact that I was kidnapped by Hydra when I was 14 and got out 6 months ago. But I don't want you to ask a lot of questions about that, because I'm trying to put it behind me. I have powers which I don't use often unless I have to.
S: What are your powers?
Me: My powers are telekinesis, superspeed and mind reading. I've only met Agent Romanoff here, and I apologize but I don't know the rest of you.
S: I'm captain America but call me cap or Steve. Whatever you feel comfortable with.
W: I'm Wanda and your powers are similar to mine. So I'm hoping we can train together sometimes.
C: Well, I'm Clint. Nice to meet you Y/N.
V: Hi Y/N, I'm vision. And Wanda here is my girlfriend.
Me: It's an honor to meet you all. I am looking forward to becoming a member of this team and get to know you guys. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to grab something small to eat cuz I'm starving.
T: Well, if you can wait 15 minutes lunch will be ready and all of us could eat together.
Me: Of course. In the meantime, I'm going to shower quickly and meet you all down here.
N: Wait for me. I'm going to take a shower too and then we can come down here together.

We went to our rooms and showered. Then, Nat came to my room to get me and once again, she saw me in my underwear when she walked in without knocking.

Me: Jesus! Agent Romanoff, you scared me!! I've been here less than a day and you've already seen me half naked twice. I think your doing it on purpose. (I said teasingly)
N: I'm not doing it on purpose!! I'm just not used to knocking I guess. None of the men care if I see them naked, so I don't usually knock.

Nat was covering her eyes with her hands, so I quickly put on my clothes and we headed downstairs for lunch.

As we were going downstairs, Nat turned to me and asked if I wanted to watch a movie with her afterwards and of course I agreed
Me: Yes! I love movies!!
N: Good, because I have the perfect movie in mind.

We entered the kitchen where everyone was already sat eating lunch but the only 2 available seats were in the middle of the table, next to each other.

I sat next to Tony and Nat sat next to me and we started plating our food.