Chapter 64

After 30 minutes, we got up and put our clothes back on.
We went downstairs but no one was there.
We started looking around the place but still nothing, until Nat saw them out in the backyard.

Me: Heyy, what are you guys doing here? I've never seen all of you playing here together.
Mo: Are you ok aunt Y/N?
Me: Yeah sweetie, why?
Mo: I heard you screaming for aunt Tasha and I thought something happened to you, so I wanted to come upstairs but mommy and daddy took me here.

My face just turned red and I looked over at Tasha who had a devilish smirk on her face.
Me: I'm fine Morgan don't worry. Come on let's go inside and play.
Morgan ran inside and I looked at Tony and Pepper a little embarrassed.

T: I literally told you guys not to be loud just before you went upstairs.
Me: It's not like we planned it from the beginning brother.....
T: Ohh, anyone could've seen what you guys were about to do. She was really scared for you.
N: I'm sorry we scared her but I'm not sorry for the fact that my wife to be is a Goddess that I can't keep my hands off of. Now come on love, let's go and play with Morgan before it's her bedtime.

We got inside and I pulled Nat in for a hug.
N: What's wrong baby?
Me: Nothing. I just liked what you called me.
N: What did I call you?
Me: You're wife to be..... I know we call each other wifey sometimes, but I liked wife to be more.
N: Well, it's the truth. You are my wife to be.
Me: Is that soo......

I started kissing her again.
T: I swear to God you're like horny teenagers! Chill for a while...... you don't have to make out all the time......
N: Ohh please,  instead of telling us to not kiss, maybe you should kiss Pepper more. I'm sure she'll enjoy it.
P: Ohh I will.
When Pepper said that, Tony got embarrassed and left the room.

We spent a few hours with Morgan but it was her bedtime.
P: Come on Morgan, you have to go to sleep.
Mo: Noooo......  I wanna be here with you......
N: Heyy Morgan, if you go to bed now, I'll teach you something during our training on Monday that you can use on your dad.
Mo: Ok, Good Night everyone......
She ran upstairs and Nat turned to me and said:
N: And that's how you do it.....
Me: Ohh piss off Romanoff, always showing off.

We spent a few more hours talking and laughing while having a few beers.
Nat didn't have much, she had only 4 beers which was surprising to me, because she normally doesn't drink anything before going on a mission but if she's ok, then I don't see why not.

I had 9 beers and got a little drunk.
N: Come on love, we need to get you to bed.
Me: Nooo....... I don't want to go to bed tonight.......
N: Why love?
Me: Because then morning will come and you'll leave......

Nat felt incredibly guilty that I was feeling like that for a fake mission but knew that was the only way she can prepare everything she needed.
N: How about we go upstairs and cuddle until I have to leave?
Me: YES!!!

I ran upstairs and Nat chuckled.
P: I have never seen her like this before.
T: Me neither.
N: She acts like a child when she's drunk. She's always like this. Last time she stole Wanda's jacket and was about to cry when Wanda took it back. So I had to promise her, I'll buy her one the next day and she smiled and ran to bed. It's a good thing I'm good with kids, because my wife becomes one when she drinks......
Me: Come on Tashaaaa....... I want cuddles......
N: Coming......

Nat heard me laughing when she said that.
N: What is she laughing at?
P: I think it's about what you said......
N: Ohh my god!! I better get up there. Good night.
T&P: Night....

Nat came in the room and I was already in bed. She got in next to me and started playing with my hair while I clung to her like a koala.
N: Do you wanna talk about something bubs?
Me:..............
N: Bubs?
Me:...........
Nat looked down and saw me sleeping on her.
N: Don't want to sleep my ass.
Nat laughed slightly and held me tighter before letting herself to sleep.

The time was 8 am when Nat woke up. She saw me still asleep so decided to go downstairs and prepare me breakfast.
P: Good morning Nat.
N: Good morning Peps, good morning little agent.
Mo: Good morning aunt Tasha.
P: Where's Y/N? She usually wakes up earlier than me when she visits.
N: She's still sleeping, she drank quite a lot yesterday so she will definitely be hungover. Let me make her breakfast and take it up to her along with some meds.

Nat prepared some pancakes and 2 cups of coffee and brought it to our room.
N: Wake up bubs.... (Nat said placing the tray on the bed side table and stroking the hair out of my face to slowly wake me up)

I stirred in my sleep and groaned.
Me: Ughhhhhhhhh.....
N: Come on bubs, wake up.
Me: Nooo....... I feel like shit. Wait....... Nat?
N: Yeah baby, what's wrong?
Me: I thought you would've already left, I'm so happy to see you.
I hugged Nat and gave her a quick kiss.
N: I would never leave without saying goodbye. Now come on let's have breakfast.

After we ate breakfast, we got ready and went downstairs with our bags.
T: Good morning sis, how are you feeling?
Me: I'm good thanks to Tasha. She really is amazing isn't she.......
Mo: Aunt Tasha is my favorite.
Me: *gasps* I'm offended!!

Everyone starts laughing.
Me: When are you leaving bubs?
N: In an hour or so.... Since it's closer to here, I'm going to stay here and then leave while you and Tony head back to the compound.
Me: Just promise me you'll be safe ok?
N: I promise.

After an hour, Tony took me to the compound and Nat was left alone with Pepper and Morgan in their home.