NaLu ~Natsu never cries~

He is the one that lights up her world... Literally. Lucy finally admitted to herself that she had feelings for Natsu. She knew he would never feel the same way and it would be weird if they broke up, since they were partners and all. One day, Lucy found Natsu sleeping in her bed. She was about to wake him up, but she noticed his cheeks were tear stained. What?! Natsu never cries!! Suddenly, he started to stir in his sleep.

"It's okay, Natsu." Lucy comforted him while sliding into the bed next to him.
"Lucy??" Natsu mumbled starting to wake up.
"Shh. It's okay. Just keep sleeping, Natsu." Lucy said stroking his hair with one of her hands and holding his head closer to her with her other hand.
"Lucy? Don't leave me." Lucy realized he was dreaming...about her! 

Suddenly, Natsu jolted and more tears escaped his eyes. Was he having a nightmare? With his face all scrunched up and wet cheeks, Lucy melted. She wiped away his tears and told him everything was okay. Suddenly, his eyes fluttered open and Lucy turned red when he looked at her. 

Lucy?" Natsu said stretching but didn't move from the position he was in.
"Yeah?" Lucy asked, turning more red.
"What are you doing?" Natsu asked as she realized she was still running her fingers through his hair, so she stopped. 
"S-Sorry!" Lucy stammered.
"Don't stop!" Natsu said as he wrapped an arm around her and cuddled into her as she continued stroking his hair.
"Natsu, I need to, uh, tell you something." Lucy said taking a deep breath.
"Yeah?" Natsu looked up at her with his beautiful eyes.
"I, uh, I like you, Natsu." Lucy admitted and looked anywhere but him. 
Natsu grabbed her chin with two of his fingers and gently planted a kiss on her lips and said, "I like you, too, Lucy." 

Lucy asked why he was crying and he told her he was afraid she might leave him, but she assured him she would never leave him because she truly cared for him.

From then on, Lucy and Natsu enjoyed each others company even more than usual. They became a couple and never got tired of spending everyday together. Lucy never kicked Natsu out of her apartment, anymore, which he was grateful for. They got married a few years later and had two kids named Nashi and Nalu. They had a happy life together! The End!

A/N- Honestly, I don't know what to name these things, but whatever! I've realized it's a lot of fun to write quick little moments/scenes of Fairy Tail members being all cutsie together, so I figured I should share them with whoever decides to read them! Tbh, my friend Kirsten (KirstenRodrigues) said I should do this and I am now fullfilling that wish or whatever you want to call it! Haha! Anyways, I will update whenever I can, so hopefully soon! Stay positive and remember to be yourself! Wow... How cheesy! I love you all and yeah! Byyeee!!

-MAJ (This is my code name, even though my real name is on my profile page)