Jerza Week Day 4 ~ Cardinal ~

*Make sure you read the Author's Note at the bottom to know what's happening after Jerza Week is over!

A month has passed by and something terrible has happened! Erza and Jellal have gotten into a fight!! I guess I should explain, huh!This is how it all started:Erza was in the kitchen making a strawberry cake... Oh, how she loves her strawberries! Especially, strawberry cake! Anyways, she hadjust taken it out of the oven and took a bite when Jellal burst through the door. He slammed it shut and walked rightup to Erza. She got startled when he slammed the door, she almsot choked on her cake.

"What's the matter, Jellal?" Erza asked him looking up.

"Oh, I don't know. It's not like you've lying to me or anything!" He said with sarcasm dripping from his words.

"What do you mean? I've never-" Erza got cut off.

"Don't. I know you have!" Jellal raised his voice.

"Calm down. I don't know what you're talking about." Erza tried her best to stay calm herself.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about! How could you do this to me, Erza! I thought you loved me!" His voice dropped to a whisperwhen he said the last part.

"But, I do love you! I said yes when you proposed, right?" Erza said trying to lighten the mood.

"Yes. But that's not important right now. In fact, the wedding might not even be a good idea anymore if you keep lying. Trust is veryimportant in a relationship, you know."

"Yeah, and I know that! But if you would tell me what you're talking about, it might help me understand."

Erza had stopped eating her cake, got up, and put it in the fridge for later. Her appetite was long gone. She went to stand next to Jellal to calm him down... but something didn't seem right. When she touched his hand, it was freezing cold. Jellal pulled away so fast,Erza felt a bit of breeze pass her. She took a step back and her eyes widened. This wasn't her Jellal. She caught a glint of red in his eyes and took another step back.

"Well, if you really don't know, I guess I should tell you." Jellal didn't seem to notice Erza movements.

She stopped and nodded.

"I know you're cheating on me with that man-whore, Gray!" He spat Grays' name venomously."What?" Was all Erza could say.

Her and Gray could never be together. For one, Juvia would kill her. Two, she just didn't like him "that way". Erza was in love Jellal...her Jellal. Not the one who stood in front of her now. She didn't know what to do. How could she get the old Jellal back. There mustbe a spell doing this to him. She knew Zeref couldn't have anything to do with this bc that problem was sorted out awhile ago. It wasjust Ultear using her magic to control him, making him think it was Zeref. Ultear's a good friend of ours now, so it couldn't possiblybe her.

"Where do you think you're going?!" Jellal shouted as Erza ran out of the house.

She had to get to the guild as fast as possible. Erza finally got there and ran up to Master Makarov.

"Master! I need help!" She said as her eyes brimmed with tears.

"What's wrong, Erza?" Mirajane asked as she tried to comfort her.

"It's Jellal! I think he's under some kind of spell!" The tears slipped out from her eyes.

"It's okay, my deary! We'll figure this out!" Makarov said while wiping away her tears.

"Thanks, Master!" When Erza started to sniffle, the whole guild noticed.

After some of them asked what was wrong, she told them what had just gone down between her and Jellal.