Natsu x Lucy ~ Follow Me ~ Part 2

Lucy was freaking out, yet excited as she was with Natsu and a few other discussing their wedding. It's been a month since Natsu proposed and they didn't want to wait too long before getting married. Mira, Levy, Erza, Gray, and Wendy were all at Lucy's place to help. They already decided that the maid of honor is going to be Levy and the best man is Gray. The rest of the bridedmaids are Mira, Erza, and Cana. The flower girls are going to be Wendy and Asuka while Romeo is the ring bearer. Natsu decided that the date should be from something important to them already, so it would be easier to remember. Lucy agreed, but wasn't sure what date to actually go with.

"What about the date you guys went on your first job together?" Levy suggested, but Lucy didn't exactly want to remember that whole ordeal.

"Oh, what about the time you actually met?" Erza said and Lucy wasn't sure as that had already come and gone.

"Maybe... Let's keep thinking, though." Lucy said as her excitement was starting to drain out of her.

"I know! The wedding can be when we won the Grand Magic Games!" Wendy suggested.

"I like that idea." Natsu piped in.

"You know what, me too!" Lucy said as the excitement came back a little as she smiled at Wendy.

A lot of good and bad memories happened at the Grand Magic Games, but there was a particular moment that Lucy loved. It was when Natsu visited her in the infirmary to see how she was. That was, also, when Lucy told Natsu she believed in him and gave her the cutest blush. She was blushing now just thinking about it, until she was snapped back into reality when someone pinched her. She looked at a smiling Natsu and shook her head at him with a smile of her own.

Deciding on everything else was way easier now that the burden of the wedding date was gone. After they were all done, everyone went home, except Natsu, of course. He was kind of living there now. Happy was staying there too, but tonight he was staying with Wendy and Carla. Natsu held Lucy in his arms that night as he did most nights and she loved it. Natsu was great to cuddle with. She leaned back into him and they both drifted of to sleep. The very next day, she sent out invitations to everyone she could think to invite to the wedding, including other guilds and ex enemies, frenemies if you will, like the Legion Platoon. Lucy and Nasu were so happy.

~ A few months later ~

Today was the day! This was the day they won the GMG and now is their wedding day!! Lucy couldn't believe it was already here. She was so happy and so was Natsu and everyone else! Lucy spent the day with her bridesmaids and some other friends. Erza did everyone's hair and Mira did everyone's make-up. Wendy helped as well. 2 hours later when everyone was all done up and looked amazing, Lucy looked in the mirror at herself. She looked stunning and couldn't wait to get to  Kardia Cathedral to where Natsu was. Everyone exited Lucy's apartment and ran out to the carriages that took them all to the church. When they arrived, it was  all decorated with flowers of the colors she chose which were pink and blue. Everything just looked so lovely which gave Lucy a burst of confidence. They all headed inside with Lucy waiting outside of the doors leading to the main room. Everything was set just like in rehearsal. Wendy and Asuka made their way down the aisle throwing pink and blue petals everywhere.

She was swaying slighty with nerves, but as soon as the doors opened for her, she was calm. She walked down the aisle with Leo who gave her a quiet pep talk as they made their way to Natsu and the others. Makarov was actually the one who was marrying the two which made it even easier for the two. She looked at Natsu who was looking her up and down with a smile. Lucy's dress was pearly white with a sweet heart top and no straps. She also wore matching white gloves that stopped just before her shoulders. Natsu was wearing a gray suit with his scaly looking scarf. (Like the cover photo) They both looked stunning for their special day!

Makarov started the ceremony and everyone went silent. Eventually Lucy and Natsu did their meaningful vows. Finally, Makarov said, "I know pronounce you husband and wife! You may now kiss!" If you noticed, he didn't say, you may now kiss the bride, but just kiss. That's because Lucy grabbed Natsu's collar and pulled him in for the kiss. This was the only part that changed from rehearsal that only Lucy and Makarov knew about. Everyone cheered and whistled when that happened.

Lucy poured all of her passion and love into that kiss as did Natsu. It was the most perfect wedding day ever! This was way better than winning the Grand Magic Games to them!

Natsu and Lucy continued going on adventures, of course, but only as a married couple now! A few years later and they had their own little ones running around. They four children total. The oldest was a boy who looked a lot like Natsu, then a set of twins (a boy and a girl) with both yellow hair, and the youngest a girl with pink hair. They loved their family life and couldn't ask for a better one. They got what they ever dreamed of! A happy family!

THE END!!