Fairy Tail ~ Natsu x Juvia Brotp ~

Juvia had just woken up with the biggest smile. She had a good night's rest, lovely dreams, and just everything felt right at the moment. She did her morning routine which was hop in the shower, brush hair and teeth, and think of different ways to get Gray to notice her. She decided to put her hair up today in a ponytail. It looked super cute so Juvia was quite happy with it.

"Yes, Gray will have to notice me now!" Juvia said after putting on some make-up and admiring herself in the mirror.

She was putting on her new outfit she got a few days ago from Lucy when suddenly, there was a pounding coming from her door. She quickly put on a sweater and went to answer the door. When she opened it she was surprised to see it was Natsu. He shoved her and himself inside and closed the door.

"Natsu? What are-" Natsu cut Juvia off.

"Shh... I'll explain in a minute." Natsu whispered.

Juvia watched as Natsu leaned his ear against the door listening. She heard footsteps stomp on by. She raised an eyebrow, but stayed silent. When the footsteps faded away, Natsu sighed of relief. When he didn't say anything for a few seconds, Juvia became impatient.

"Natsu! What the heck is going on?" Juvia said with irratation.

"Oh, yeah. Sorry, Juvia. Um, I made Lucy really mad and now's she trying to find me." Natsu said with a sheepish smile.

"What did you do this time?" Juvia said rolling her eyes.

"I may or may not have scorched her with my fire earlier."

"What?! Why would you do that?!" Juvia asked with shock.

"It was an accident, I swear!"

"Did you tell Lucy that it was?"

"Well, not yet, no. I'm giving her some time to cool off before I talk to her."

"Yeah, I guess I understand that."

"So, how about we hang out today, Juvia. Just the two of us haven't really hung out today." Natsu asked Juvia.

"Um, I was going to go see Gray today." Juvia stated.

"Don't you do that everyday, though?" Natsu complained.

"Yeah, I suppose I do."

"So, hang out with me today. Please?!" Natsu gave his best puppy dog eyes.

"Ugh, fine!" Juvia agreed.

That day was one of Juvia's best days ever! Instead of stalking Gray and trying to get him to notice her, Natsu had taken her to the park where a fair was being held. They went on almost all the rides and played plenty of the games. They even had a water balloon fight... Juvia won that one. Juvia didn't realize how much fun life could be that didn't involve Gray. Both of them had a lot of fun, they decided to hang out more often. They ended up hanging out almost everyday. Natsu did finally apologize to Lucy, so they were good again, but she had to stay home for awhile to let her burns heal. As Natsu and Juvia continued to hang out, a certain someone did notice that.

"Hey Gajeel, when did those two get so buddy-buddy?" Gray asked as he pointed at Natsu and Juvia talking.

"I don't know and I don't care." Gajeel said and then went to take a nap.

"Gee, you're a lot of help. Hey Mira! Do you know when Natsu and Juvia started hanging out?" He asked when Mira was close by.

"Oh, yeah. A few weeks ago when something happened between Natsu and Lucy. He went to Juvia and now their hanging out a lot. It's really nice to see Juvia so happy." Mira smiled and Gray saw that Juvia was laughing with Natsu.