Jerza ~ Powerful Couple ~

Erza was fighting Natsu again because he thought he could beat her this time. 

"Do you give up yet?" Erza asked as she sent the young dragon slayer flying into a wall.
"Never!" Natsu said, but went unconscious.
"Erzy werzy!" Millianna purred when she showed up out of no where.
"Millianna! What are you doing here??"
"What?! I can't cheer for my friend?!"
"No, of course you can!"

Erza was thoroughly confused, but brushed it off. She left the battle and went inside the guild to see it filled with people from different guilds. The boys from Blue Pegasus tried to flirt with her, but kicked them away. This was getting odd. Erza ran back outside to find everyone gone. It almost felt like a ghost town from the outside. 

She saw a lock of blue hair fly infront of her before everything went black. Erza woke up shaking. What the hell was that dream about?

"Erza? You okay?" Jellal asked from beside her.
"Yeah. I just had a weird dream, that's all!" Erza looked at him.

She looked around. She had fallen asleep in the guild hall. She was leaning against Jellal, but didn't move. Instead, Erza decided to snuggled into him more. He didn't seem to mind as he wrapped his arms around her. She smiled up at him as he smiled down at her.

He leaned down with closed eyes. Erza closed her eyes and soon they were kissing. When they pulled apart, they both had red cheeks, but were still smiling. Erza was quite happy about this. 

Erza and Jellal went on snuggling each other. They made quite a cute couple! Later, Erza realized the blue hair in her dream matched Jellal's hair color. She took this as a good sign, since she's in love with the guy! Jellal was also in love with her! They not only became an official couple, but an adorable and powerful one!

A/N- Okay, this one was a bit rushed. I doesn't make much sense, probably, but I just wanted to post one for you guys to read! I would've put a Gruvia one up, but Gruvia week starts on the 1st of April and I'll be posting a Gruvia one-shot everyday as I have said before. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy this Jerza one-shot, anyways! Remember to spread the positivily and don't forget to be awesome!! Love you all and yeah! Byyeee!!

-MAJ