NaLu ~ Follow Me ~ Part 1

"Natsu! Where have you been?" Lucy shouted as she ran towards Natsu in the guild hall.

"Out." Was all he said, then went to get some food.

"What do you mean 'out'? What were you doing?' Lucy preceded.

"Lucy, listen, it's none of your business, okay?" Natsu said, clearly annoyed.

"Okay, I understand. I'm sorry. I was just worried because you just dissapeared without telling me or anyone."

"Gramps knew." Natsu said as he began to chow down at the bar area where Mira worked.

"What? But when I asked him, he said he didn't know." Lucy said with a little pout.

"Doesn't matter. I'm back now, so what do you want?" Natsu asked looking up from his seat at Lucy.

"Oh, um, I don't know. I was just worried, that's all." Lucy blushed.

"Really? You're cute, you know that, right?" Natsu said with a chuckle.

"What...?" Lucy said with her mouth hanging open.

Natsu swallowed the last of his food, got up, closed Lucy's mouth, and walked away. Lucy just looked on, dumbfounded. Why was Natsu acting this way, she thought. This didn't seem right. He didn't seem right. Could he be under some sort of spell or did something else happen that he's acting so werid. Lucy's thoughts became so scattered, her head began to hurt. As she was rubbing her temples with her eyes closed, she felt a presence appear beside her. She looked up to see Natsu with a smile on his face. What's happening now?

"Hey Lucy! Would you please come with me?" Natsu seemed more like his normal self with that goofy grin of his.

"Sure, I guess." Lucy nodded and got up.

"Let's go!" Natsu grabbed Lucy's hand and ran out of the guild.

"Where the heck are you taking me?" Lucy shouted as she was practically being dragged.

"You said you would come with me, so you just gotta trust me."

"Alright."

Finally, after what seemed like forever, Natsu stopped. Lucy was able to catch her breath, but Natsu grabbed her once again and pulled onto a train. Lucy gave Natsu a confused face, but he just smiled at her. He did his best to keep his motion sickness at bay, but it didn't work out so well. Lucy rubbed his back as they made their way to who knows where. The train finally stopped and Natsu ran off with Lucy.

"Lucy, close your eyes, okay?" Natsu said as they continued to run.

"Um, okay, i guess." Lucy closed her eyes.

They ran for about 10 more minutes when Natsu stopped abrubtly. Lucy felt could smell delicious food around her. Where were they? What was going on? Lucy wanted to know so bad. Just as her thoughts started going through different scenarios, Natsu's voice snapped her back to reality.

"Okay, Lucy, you can open your eyes now!" Natsu said with excitement.

"Alright." Lucy opened her eyes and she gasped.

They were in Hargeon and the place they were standing was decorated with flowers. There was even a rainbow cherry blossom tree. Tables were set up everywhere with lots of food. And, of course, the people who she loves so much were there. Her guild, her family. Lucy was still very confused what was happening, but she was about to find out.

"Lucy, you know where we're at right?" Natsu asked her.

"In Hargeon." Lucy replied.

"Yeah, but this exact place is of importance to me. It may be hard to recognize with all the decorations, but this the very spot we met, Lucy." Natsu said and Lucy's eyes widened.

"It is! Wow. Wait, what's happening?" Lucy asked looking around.

"You'll just have to wait a few more minutes. I have to go get something." Natsu ran off where Gray was.

"Hey Lu!" Levy said.

"Levy! Can you tell me what's going on?"

"Sorry, but you still have to wait. It's important, so just stay calm. It's going to be beautiful! Just wait!"

"Okay?"

"Oh, Natsu's coming back! Good luck!"

"Good luck with what?" But Levy was already gone.

Natsu walked up to Lucy and looked her right in the eyes. He gave her a big smiled and bent down on one knee. Lucy gasped and clapped her hands to her mouth.

"Lucy, you are my best friend and teammate. You complete me. Whenever I see you, I get this weird feeling. I found out it's love. I love you, Lucy. So, will you make

me the happiest person and marry me?" Natsu held out a gold ring with shiny little diamonds on it.

"Yes!! Yes, I will!" Tears started to stream down both Lucy's and Natsu's eyes.

"Oh yeah!! She said yes, guys!!" Natsu shouted and everyone cheered as Natsu slid the ring on Lucy's finger.

After everyone congratulating them and taking pictures, they were all happy and enjoying the food. It was just as delicious as it looked. It was all of her and Natsu's favorite foods! Natsu liked everything, so there was wide variety for everyone to enjoy. Lucy was so incredibly happy, she cried a lot during that day. It was one of the best days of her life. Another one was on the way as the wedding has to come next! Lucy looked at Natsu next to her to find him already looking at her. He gave her his goofy grin and she smiled back in return. They leaned in and kissed each other with great passion. It was simply amazing. This day was incredible and beautiful like Levy said it was going to be.

"I love you, Natsu." Lucy whispered in his ear.

"I love you, too, Lucy." Natsu whispered back, "By the way, the reason I was acting so weird earlier was because I was nervous and didn't know how to act. I'm sorry."

"It's okay, I understand. It all worked out in the end."

"Yeah, you're right." They kissed again and went on stuffing their faces with food with the rest of their guild family.