Gruvia Week Day 1 ~ Hair ~

Juvia was smiling big because she had just changed her hairstyle to look wavy instead of tightly curled at the bottom. She hoped everyone would like it, especially Gray! 

Juvia walked into the guild with a small smile on her face. She didn't want to look too confident, but also didn't want to not look confident at all. She saw all of her guild mages lounging around and having their own conversations. 

She walked over to her group of friends which included Gray, Lucy, Natsu, Happy, Erza, Wendy, Carla, Gajeel, Lily, Cana, and Romeo. Lucy looked up and complimented her hair right away and so did some of the others, but Gray stayed silent. She felt a little hurt that Gray hadn't said anything. 

They all talked and joked around together like they usually do, but something felt off. Gray wasn't talking at all, so Juvia poked him. Juvia screamed of horror when Gray turned to ice and melted. 

"Juvia! It's okay! It was just a fake Gray!" Lucy said trying to calm her down. 
"What?! Where's the real Gray??" Juvia asked once she recovered.
"Um, he had to do something." Natsu answered.
"Like what?" Juvia eyed them suspiciously.
"We don't know! All he said was that he had to do something!" Ezra cut in.
"Oh. Well, I hope he gets back soon!" Juvia said looking towards the guild entrance.

Eventually, Gray entered the guild and Juvia got excited. She walked up to him and he looked at her with a smile.

"Juvia! I was hoping you were here!" Gray said with excitement.
"Uh, yeah! Why?" Juvia asked him.
"Well, I saw you getting your hair done earlier today and thought I would get you something!" Gray said as he revealed a hat that he was holding behind his back.
"Oh, my darling! I love it already!! Thank you!" Juvia took the hat from him and put it on. It was perfect!
"You're welcome, Juvia! I knew it would be perfect on you. Listen, Juvia, I need to tell you something." Gray said with a serious expression.
"Yes, my darling?" Juvia asked just as serious.
"I've always loved you, Juvia. I know I always acted like a jerk to you, but I'm truly in love with you." Gray said while looking Juvia in the eyes.
"Oh, Gray! I never thought this would happen! I love you, too!!" Juvia jumped into Gray's arms.

Everyone was happy for them! People howled and whistled for them when Gray dipped Juvia down for a kiss. He kissed her with so much passion and love, she was sure she was gonna melt into water. Luckily, she kept her composure and kissed back with as much passion and love.

Gruvia forever!! The end! <3

A/N- Happy April Fools, everyone!! It's the first day of Gruvia week!! So, the oneshots are supposed to involve a specific thing like for the first day has to do with hair. For tomorrow, it said quiet, so yeah. Anyways, this Gruvia oneshot might not be the best, but I love all things Gruvia! I can't decide who my favorite ship is, Gruvia or NaLu!! I just love them both, I guess! So, that's all for now! Remember to be positive and love Gruvia!! I love you all! Byyeee!! <3

-MAJ (P.S- Juvia is my favorite character in Fairy Tail! Who's your favorite??)