GaLe ~I need you~

"Hey Shrimp!" Gajeel shouted from across the room to Levy.
"What do you want, Gajeel?" Levy shouted back.
"Come here!" Levy stood up and walked over to where Gajeel was sitting and talking to Natsu and Lucy along with Lily and Happy.
"Hey Lu-chan!" Levy locked hands with the blonde.
"Hey Levy-chan!" Lucy replied with a smile.

Levy sat down next to Gajeel and took Lily from him into her lap. Lily stayed silent but made a face at Happy who was staring at them. 

"So, Gajeel, what do you need?" Levy asked while messing around with Lily who kept swatting at her to stop.
"You." Gajeel responded and Levy froze. 

She looked up at him and pinched herself to make sure she wasn't dreaming. She definitely wasn't dreaming.

"Really!" Levy squealed out of joy.
"Yeah! I really care for you, Shrimp." He admitted.
"Oh, Gajeel!!" Levy hugged him.
"Please don't get all lovey dovey with me." Gajeel groaned.

Natsu and Lucy smiled together and left them alone. Lily and Happy left as well. 

Later that day, Gajeel and Levy officially became a couple.

Levy's dream had finally come true. She thought this would never happen, but she never gave up hope. Levy and Gajeel are good for each other. Levy makes Gajeel be nicer and he makes her stronger! 

Levy and Gajeel are living pretty awesome lives right now, so don't bother them! They're busy making out! ;)

A/N- Okay, I think I will try to update on either Saturdays or Sundays! So, what did you guys think of this interesting, but cute GaLe one-shot? Did you guys know that Gruvia week is coming up? I can't wait! When it starts, I will be updating a Gruvia one-shot everday for that week! I'm so excited!! Anyways, remember to spread the positivity! That's all for now! I love you all and yeah! Byyeee!! <3

-MAJ xx