Gruvia Week Day 2 ~ Quiet ~

Gray's P.O.V

I walked into the guild hall to find it completely empty. This was strange because there are always people hanging around. Not even Mirajane was there working. It was quiet. Too quiet for my liking. I walked back outside. I decided to go see if Natsu was home. He wasn't. I went to go see if Lucy was home. She wasn't, either. Everywhere I went nobody was home. I finally decided to see the one person I wasn't sure I wanted to see. Juvia. 

As I walked to her place, I felt like I was being watched. I brushed it off and kept on walking. I finally made it to her house and knocked on her door. It took a few moments, but she opened the door.

"Gray, my darling! What are you doing here?" Juvia asked with a surprised look on her face.

"Well, nobody else seemed to be home, so I came here to see if you were." I said nonchalantly.

"Really? You came to see if I was okay! You really do care!" Juvia squealed with a light tint of red on her cheeks.

"Juvia, you were the last person I came to check on, so don't get your hopes up." I said a bit too cold. 

"Oh. Sorry." Juvia looked down at her shoes.

"No, Juvia. I'm sorry! I didn't mean to say it that way! I do care about you because everyone in the guild is my family. I'm sorry about always acting like a jerk towards you, Juvia. I truly am." I apoligized to her and she looked up at me, blushing.

"It's okay, Gray. I forgive you. I'm just curious why you always acted like a jerk to me." Juvia said looking me in the eyes.

"Well, I'm not even sure why." I said as I thought about it.

"You know they say guys who bothers a girl means they like her." Juvia said with a small smile trying not to act too hopeful.

"You're right, but I never thought about that. Juvia, come here." I said and Juvia came closer to me.

I grabbed her hands and pulled her foward. Once her lips touched mine, I knew what she said was definately true. She kissed back and ran her fingers through my hair as I kept my hands on her lower back. I pulled her closer in and deepened the kiss. Eventually, we had to pull apart to breathe. When this happened, Juvia had tears welling up in her eyes. 

"Juvia! Don't cry!" I said pulling her in for a hug.

"Sorry, but I can't help it. You have no idea how much I've dreamt of this happening!" Her tears began to run down her cheeks.

"Oh, I think I do." I said chuckling while wiping away her tears.

"Gray?" Juvia looked up at me.

"Yeah?" I asked looking down at her.

"Are we a couple now?" She asked seriously.

"Yeah, but let's make it official." I said giving her a smile.

"What do you mean?" Juvia asked but understood once I knelt to one knee.

"Juvia, will you be my girlfriend?" I asked and she began to cry again.

"Of course, Gray!" Juvia said hugging me once I stood up, again.

Juvia and I decided to go find the others. We walked to guild hall to find it empty still. I suddenly heard a sneeze from upstairs and and then a thump.  I dragged Juvia with me up there. We quietly walked up the stairs. I grabbed the doorknob and opened it and was  shocked at what I saw. Juvia gasped next to me. Everyone was packed in the room and stared at us with wide eyes.

"What's going on here?" I asked everyone.

"Um, well, you see, it's a funny story." Lucy said not looking at us.

"Go on." I said.

"Natsu! Tell them!" Lucy said nudging him.

"Why do I have to do it?" Natsu looked at Lucy.

"I'll hit you, again." Lucy threatened and Natsu widened his eyes at her, but nodded. I guess that thump we heard was Lucy hitting Natsu when he sneezed.

"Fine. Well, we all decided to hide up here because we wanted you and Juvia to get to know each other better. We all thought you  should give her a chance. We knew you'd go looking for everyone when nobody was hanging around at the guild and you would eventually go to Juvia's place. And it looks like we were right!" Natsu explained. 

"So, you planned this. I bet you didn't expect what I'm about to tell you, though!" I said grabbing Juvia's hand.

"That you're together now? We know that, too! Lucy and I followed you." Natsu said with a sheepish smile.

"That explains why I felt like I was being watched." I said in realization.

"Yeah. Sorry Gray, but I'm so happy for you and Juvia!" Lucy said this time. 

"It's fine! If it wasn't for this interesting plan, we wouldn't be together right now." I said looking at Juvia with a smile. 

After everything was said and done, we all went down to the main guild hall. Everyone headed home for the night. Juvia and I remained. I dipped her down for a kiss and heard oohs and awws from behind me. We looked behind us to find Lucy, Natsu, Erza, and a few others smiling and winking at us. Juvia and I both just laughed at our friends. 

"I'm so happy today turned out like it did, my darling Gray." Juvia said smiling at me.

"Me too, my darling Juvia!" I replied with a smile as well.

Tonight was the best night of my life and I'm sure it was Juvia's, too!

A/N- I'm so sorry for the late update, but better late than never, right? Anyways, I litterally wrote this tonight. I'm such a procrastinator. I hope you all enjoyed this Gruiva oneshot. Sometimes, they might seem out of character bc sometimes it's hard to think what they would actually say or do in these certain situations. That's all I have for now! Remember to spread the positivity and watch Fairy Tail or any other anime! Btw, I'm thinking about asking questions! Here is the question: What is your favorite Anime show? Mine is obviously Fairy Tail, but I like many more like Sword Art Online, Fullmetal Alchemist, Soul Eater, Ouran Highschool Host Club, and many more that I can't think of at the moment! Okay, now I'm done! I love you all and yeah! Byyeee!! <3

-MAJ