~ Secret Santa ~

The Fairy Tail good was in the midst of doing their Secret Santa Exchange that everyone loves to participate in. This would be Lucy's first time and she couldn't wait to see who she would be a secret santa for. Everyone was sitting in the guild hall as they all put their name in a giant santa hat that Makarov owned. It was a surprisingly large hat for some a small guy. However, he used it for precisely this event. As the last person put their name in, Makarov shut it and shook it quite violently to make sure the name got mixed so people couldn't try to cheat by knowing where a name might be.

"Okay, listen up everybody. When you hear your name called, come up and pick a name out of the hat. If you happen to pick your name, just put it back and draw another one. When you get your person, gifts can be hand-made or bought, but each gift has to be below 20 dollars. It just makes things easier that way." Makarov explained and Lucy squirmed with excitement.

"I hope I get my darling, Gray." Juvia said with a dreamy look on her face.

"I don't care who I get. I'm just really excited." Lucy said as Makarov pulled out a list of all the guild members names and handed it to Mira.

"Listen up, everybody. The time has come to become a secret santa for someone. Okay, the first person is", Mira closed her eyes and pointed at a random name on the list, "Lucy!"

"I didn't expect to be first, but yay." Lucy jumped up and ran up to the hat.

"Go ahead, pick a name. Tell me who it is once you get it." Mira said as Makarov held the hat open for her.

Lucy smiled as she quickly put her hand in the hat. He fingers soon felt the paper slips of names and roamed around until she grabbed one. She pulled it out and looked at the scribbled name on it. It was Wendy! Lucy was so happy she got Wendy as she knew this little girl quite well. Lucy told Mira who she got and went back to her seat to sit down.

"Who'd you get, Lucy?" Natsu asked Lucy.

"I can't tell you. It's called a 'secret' santa for a reason." Lucy responded and shook her head at him.

"Fine. I hope I get someone I know, so it'd be easier to get them something."

"Same here." Gray said and everyone agreed.

Everyone got their person and they all seemed pretty pleased with who they got. Lucy already had plenty of ideas of what to get Wendy this week and couldn't wait to go shopping. Awhile later, Lucy along with Juvia and Erza were at her house. They told each other who they have. Juvia ended up getting Gray somehow and Erza got Mira. They all decided to share ideas of what to get them. Lucy and Juvia helped give Erza some ideas which she was grateful for. Juvia had her own ideas that she wanted to do, so no point in giving her their ideas.

"I think for her first gift, I'm going to get Wendy some nail polish. I know of some colors she's been eyeing in a catalog she has." Lucy told the girls to which they nodded.

"I'm going to get Gray a snowboard. I heard he likes to go snowboarding with some of his friends during Winter." Juvia said with a grin.

"Yes, that's true. I've went with a few times as well. It's fun. Hmm, for Mira, maybe a nice baking set she's had her eyes on for awhile."

"Ah, yes. I've seen her eyeing it, too. That's a good one, Erza." Lucy said and Erza looked proud.

The girls continued to think of more ideas for the rest of week. Lucy was curious who picked her name, but tried not to think about it. The piece of paper they picked with a name also had some things they liked on it, so if you didn't know the person you picked very well, you'd have some ideas. Wendy's said some of her favorite candy, stores/catalogs, and what magic she used. Lucy already knew all of this, but these were nice for people who wouldn't have known.