NaLu Week Day 5 ~ Struggle ~

The struggle was real! Natsu was freaking out! Someone else liked him and he was hoping it was Lucy, but he didn't know. Lucy had left the guild after hearing that he liked Lisanna, but it was part of his plan, so Lucy wouldn't find out it was really her that he liked. Natsu was so angry with himself right now that he left the guild to find Lucy. He made it to her house and saw that she was in bed. Natsu entered through the window as quietly as he could and, silently, made it over to her bed and sat down. Lucy was asleep, so she didn't notice that he was there.

"Oh, Lucy, I'm so sorry." Natsu whipered when he moved Lucy's hair out of her face to see her cheeks were tear-stained.

"Natsu?" Lucy said in her sleep.

"Yes, it's me." Natsu said grabbing her hand.

"Natsu... I love you." Lucy whispered while still asleep and Natsu's jaw dropped.

"What?! You love me?" Natsu said loud enough for Lucy to wake up.

"Wha-?" Was all Lucy could manage before Natsu hugged her.

"I love you, too, Luce!" Natsu whispered and Lucy freaked.

"What the hell is going on?" Lucy said, but didn't move.

"You're awake! You heard what I said, didn't you?" Natsu said while letting go of her.

"Yeah, but Erza said you liked Lisanna." Lucy said as tears escaped her eyes.

"No, no, no. It was just a cover-up for my real feelings. I didn't want anyone to know, not even you!" Natsu said and tears started flowing out of his eyes as well.

"Didn't want me know that you love me?" Lucy said with a brow lifted.

"Yeah, it sounds stupid, but I was scared of rejection and losing your friendship." Natsu admitted.

"Natsu, you dummy." Lucy said as she squeezed him in her arms.

After they both confessed that they liked each other, Natsu had to tell everyone else that it really was Lucy that he liked and Lisanna confirmed it. Everyone was happy for Natsu and Lucy. The struggle didn't last very long, but it was the worst, so it felt like an eternity to both of them. At least, now they're happy and smiling again! Being happy is what really matters, so mission accomplished! The true meaning of life is to be happy, spend every moment doing your best, and living life to the absolute fullest! Natsu and Lucy understand this and were doing this. They go on adventures, make new friends, and now make amazing memories with each other.

A/N- Okay, I know this is super short, but if you combine it with part 1, it's longer. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed part 2 and all the other one-shots so far! Just

two more to go and then NaLu Week is over! Anyways, that's all I have to say. So, see you all tomorrow!! Remember to spread the love and stay positive!! Byyeee!!

- MAJ xx