~Merry Christmas, everyone ~

~Christmas Eve~

The Fairy Tail guild was bursting at he seams with all Christmas decorations everywhere. Everyone was filled with the Christmas spirit and having the best time of their lives. Most of the Fairy Tail members were gathered at the guild for this very special holiday. Even, Gildarts was home for it! Everyone had their own stocking hanging above and around a giant fireplace they got from Sun Village's, Flare Corona, who gave them that for her gratefulness. This got everyone in the right mood for the holiday and couldn't wait for tomorrowl Everyone seemed so happy and thankful for everything and everyone in their life. I mean, what's not to be thankful for in this guild. They're the best, after all!

"It's Christmas eve! I'm so happy! This is my favorite time of year!" Lucy gushed to all of her friends.

"Mine, too!" Levy agreed.

"So, did everyone buy for our secret santa gift exchange??" Erza asked everyone.

"I did!" Lucy said with excitement and most people nodded that they did, too.

"Crap!" Natsu and Gray said at the same time.

"Oh my god... Did you guys forget?!" Erza glared at them.

"Sorry... Come on, Gray... Let's go!" Natsu grabbed Gray and they left together into town.

~In Magnolia shopping area~

"What places are even open to get a decent gift..." Gray said as him and Natsu looked around.

"Oh, there's a place over there! Let's go!" Natsu said and ran to the store that was clearly open.

"Didn't think any place would actually be open." Gray looked around the shop filled with lots of Christmas decoration and great gifts.

"Who are you a secret santa for?" Natsu asked Gray when looking at a shelf with plushies.

"Juvia... You?' Gray replied.

"Lucy... Huh..." Natsu and Gray looked at each other.

"That's weird... We both got our crushes." Gray realized as they kept looking.

"Yeah. I don't know what to get Lucy! This is so freaking hard! What do you want, Lucy?!?" Natsu shouted and, of course, his voice echoed throughout the whole store.

"Natsu!! Gray!!" They heard a very familiar voice shout to them.

"Mira?! What are you doing here?" Natsu asked her.

"Oh, I work here... Well, actually, it's my store!" Mira said with joy.

"WHAT?!" Natsu and Gray both yelled.

"Yeah... She means our store, but she is more involved with it than I am." A low, grumpy voice said.

"Laxus?! You guys own this store... Why?!" Gray asked.

"For exactly the reason you two are in! We're only open for holidays for the idiots who forgot to buy presents and need someting last minute. I was, actually, inspired to create this store because of you two. So, this is perfect for you two to be here today right now!" Mira said with a big smile.

"Hey!! That's not... exactly wrong, I guess..." Gray trailed off.

"Anyways, will you help us, Mira??" Natsu asked, desperately.

"Of course!" Mira replied as she walked behind the counter to look for something.

"What are you doing?" Gray asked as you could only see the top of Mira's pony tail as she was making a racket behind the counter.