RoWen ~ Romeo and Wendy ~ Part 1

Wendy was hanging out with Lucy and Levy. Lucy was talking about how her and Natsu were going to spend their anniversary. Levy was reading a book, but stopped to talk to Lucy about her and Gageels anniversery as well. Wendy put her head on her hands and wished she had a boy to spend time with. After hearing Lucy and Levy go on about their boyfriends, Wendy had enough. She stood up, abruptly and the girls looked up at her. 

"Is something wrong, Wendy?" Levy asked with concern to her sky dragon mage.

"Um, sorta..." Wendy decided to tell her friends what's been bothering her.

"What is it?" Lucy asked this time.

"Well, I feel like I'm missing out on having a boyfriend because you guys make it sound amazing." Wendy admitted to her friends.

"ROWEN!!" Mirajane suddenly shouted and the whole guild stared at her.

"What?" Wendy asked walking up to her.

"Rowen!" She repeated with a big smile.

"What does that mean?" Wendy asked.

"Rowen is the ship name for you and Romeo!! Romeo and Wendy! Rowen!" Mirajane explained and Wendy blushed.

"I never really thought about Romeo in that way before, but now that you mention it, he is my age and a nice guy." Wendy suddenly shook her head.

"What's wrong, Wendy?" Lisanna asked who had been listening the whole time.

"What will Macao think?" Wendy asked with wide eyes.

"Are you serious, Wendy! He'll be thrilled!" Mira cheered.

"Really? Are you sure?" Wendy said as she thought about it.

"Of course!" She could tell Mirajane was super excited about this.

"Alright!" Wendy cheered this time.

All the girls were gathered at a table. They were talking about Wendy being with Romeo, but the more they talked about it, Wendy started to become uneasy about it. She thought what would happen if Romeo rejected her and then didn't want to be her friend anymore.

She started to think about all the worst case scenarios and felt light headed. She stood up and ran to the bathroom, but before she could reach it, she ran right into someone. They both fell to the ground. When she looked up, she was staring right into Romeo's eyes.

"Romeo!" Wendy jumped on top of him and hugged him.

"What are you doing, Wendy?" Romeo asked trying to get her off of him.

"Sorry, Romeo. I just needed a hug, that's all!" Wendy quickly got off of him and stood up. 

"Okay?" Romeo said in a question form as Wendy held her hand out to him, which he took.

"Romeo, I need to ask you question." Wendy said quickly.

"Yeah, what is it?" Romeo looked thoroughly confused.

"Will you go out on a date with me?" Wendy asked as quickly and quietly as she could.

"A date?" Romeo tested the words out.

"Don't ya know what a date is, Romeo?" Natsu asked walking in behind him.

"Of course I do... Okay, not really." Romeo admitted with a sheepish smile.

"Well, from listening to Lucy and Levy all day, I know exactly what to do!" Wendy said with excitement.

"Well, I guess I will go on a date with you, then, Wendy!" Romeo said smiling at her.

"Really? Awesome!" Wendy said and dragged Romeo into a hug to which he actually hugged her back.

"ROWEN!!" Everyone in the guild cheered.

A/N- I'm so sorry I didn't update over the weekend! I was procrastinating! I was going to do Elfgreen, but I couldn't think of good plot for them, so I went with RoWen, instead! So, this is only part one, so there will be a part two, which will be there date. Hopefully, that'll be up this weekend! Anyways, that's all I have to say for now! I love you guys! Remember to spread the love of anime and stay awesome!! Byyeee!! <3

Question- What are some of you favorite things to do, like your interests? I love to write, sing, hang with family/friends, and think about what it'd be like to live in the Fairy Tail world!! I want to get to know my readers better! And if you comment nice things, I'll try to dedicate a chapter to you! And remember, I'm taking ship requests! Okay, that's all! <3

-MAJ xx