Jerza ~ Part 2 of Pregnancy Scavenger Hunt ~

Being pregnant wasn't easy. It never is for anyone. The morning sickness, the aching back, and not being able to get simple tasks done because of her big belly were horrible. However, the kicks, ultrasounds, and the feeling of being a mom was enough to outbalance the bad. Jellal and Erza were expecting to have a healthy baby bless their lives, but the ultrasound had revealed a surprise. They were having twins. One of each gender. They were overjoyed.

~ Day the babies arrive ~

Cries filled the hospital room after Erza pushed the babies out. It didn't take long like everyone expected, but that just meant they got to see their babies sooner than expected. However, when Erza looked closer, only one baby was crying while the other was motionless. A lump formed in her throat and she felt like she was going to vomit.

"Oh, Erza. It's going to be okay." Mira held Erza close as Jellal held her hand on the other side.

A nurse held onto the newborn baby girl and the doctor spanked her. No response. He did it once more and suddenly, the baby burst into tears and started to squirm. Erza and Jellal let out a sigh of relief. They both had tears running down their faces. Their babies were both fine. They got cleaned up and a nurse handed them both to Erza. As soon as the twins felt their mother's warmth, they calmed down and fell asleep after a while.

Everyone in the room were talking and cooing over the young ones. Erza smiled down at them. She never thought she could ever get a happy ending like this. She never thought she would have such a beautiful family of her own. She would never ever leave them no matter what. Jellal thought the same as he smiled as his wife and children.

The twins both had markings over one of their eyes, but the girl had blue hair and the boy had red hair. Even if they shared looks, they would have been easy to tell apart. Not just by their gender, but they acted different already. Rose, the little girl, was a lot more calm while her brother, Simon, was very obnoxious. He wanted all the attention, but Rose didn't let that happen. She may be calm, but competitive as well.

Jellal and Erza took the twins home and settled in quite easily. They were great parents right from the start. They watched as the twins began to grow into beautiful children. Soon enough, the little scamps were running around making friends with the other guild member's children. Everyone had gotten together by this time and had grown their own families. Jerza's twins were the oldest besides Asuka. They got along well with Mira and Laxus' child as well as Levy and Gajeel's children. They seemed to have formed rivals with Lucy and Natsu's little girl as well as Juvia and Gray's children.

"Nashi, that's mine!" Rose shouted at the young pink haired girl who took her toy.

"Fight me, Rose! I dare you." Nashi held out a fist of flame at Rose.

"Okay, that's enough." Lucy came over and dragged Nashi away as Jellal took Rose by the hand.

"It's okay, Rose. Nashi just needs to get rid of that energy. Hopefully, on someone else." Jellal eyed Simon who was trying to pick a fight with Gray and Juvia's son.

Erza and Mira were laughing together as Rose and Mira's daughter, Layla, were trying to sneak up on Gajeel and Levy's daughter. All of the children seemed to have strong chemistry with each other and everyone knew this new generation would make Fairy Tail proud. They were all bundles of energy and magic that were full of potential.

Erza and Jellal went home with their kidlets that night. Simon was explaining how he beat up Gray and Juvia's son. Rose looked on in awe. She wanted to be more like her brother, but her parents hoped for the opposite. They wanted Simon to calm down, even just a bit, but of course the other children egged him on. At least, he was kind to his sister.

Rose went to bed thinking about her day. Simon thought of who he should beat up next. Turning the lights off, Erza and Jellal smiled at them. They closed the door and walked to their own bedroom. Cuddling in bed, they shared no words, but glances and touch. Thinking about their children, they couldn't be prouder. They both fell asleep in each other's arms.

A/N - I know this was short and horrible. I didn't know what to write. And for the names, I just came up with random ones besides NaLu's child, Nashi, of course. Anyways, maybe I'll do a part 3 of this about Rose and Simon. No promises though. Hoped you enjoyed this nonetheless! That's all I have for now! Love you all and spread Jerza love!

- MAJ xx

P.S - Let me know if you know or have names for the other children and/or better ones than the ones I have already. Also what the next gen ships actually are. That would be super helpful! Thanks in advance! :)