Gruvia Week Day 7 ~ Sweet ~

Gray was on a quest to find Juvia who had disappeared out of nowhere! When we hadn't heard from her for a two whole days, Lucy and Cana went to check on her to find her place completely empty. When Gray heard of her disappearance, something came over him and he had to find her. He ran out the door before anyone else could volunteer to look for her. 

Right now, Gray went to her room to see if there were any clues. He found her diary. He knew he shouldn't, but it was the only thing that might give him a clue where she was. He opened it up and right away saw his name written across the page with a big heart around it. For some reason, he smiled at this, but quickly shook his head. He turned to the most recent date. He gasped and threw the diary to the floor. He started running as fast as he could to the place he didn't look foward to visit.

Lamia Scale. 

In her diary, it showed the words Lamia Scale, but it had an X through it. Gray thought it might have something to do with Juvia's disappearance. He ran as fast as he could until his lungs began to burn. If Lyon did something to Juvia, he'd kill him! Not really, but he would be definately mad at him. Whenever Lyon was around, he was always trying to steal Juvia away. If he was making her join his guild, I wouldn't let him get away with that. 

After running for what seemed to be ages, Gray had finally made it to the guild, Lamia Scale. He bursted throught the doors to find the place full of people. Everyone turned to him with a gasp. He looked around and saw Lyon sitting with Jura, Sherry, and Chelia.

"Lyon! Where's Juvia?!" Gray shouted in his face and Lyon didn't even flinch.

"Calm down, Gray! Juvia's in the back room waiting." Lyon smirked at Gray.

"Waiting? Waiting for what?" Gray asked with confusion clear in his voice.

"For you, of course!" Sherry budded in.

"Me? She didn't even know I was coming here? She's been here for two whole days waiting or are you guys up to something?" Gray asked staring them down.

"Trust me, Gray. As one of the ten wizard saints, I wouldn't lie to you." Jura said with a convincing voice. Man, he was so cool! Ugh! Nevermind that, he had to find Juvia!

He ran to the back room to find out it was a dressing room. He, suddenly, heard sobbing and he whirled around to see Juvia in the corner crying her eyes out. He started to run to her, but abruptly stopped when she started to mumble something.

"Why can't Gray see that I love him? He's the person I love and care about the most!" She said under her breath.

"Juvia?" Gray whispered and Juvia looked like she almost had a heart attack.

"Gray?!? What are you doing here?" Juvia said with wide eyes. 

"Lyon and the others said you were waiting for me. Is this not the case?" The ice mage asked looking into her puffy eyes.

"Um, you see... I thought everyone didn't care about me and I'd be better off joining Lamia Scale where at least someone truly cares about me." Juvia ranted and Gray was quite shocked to hear this.

"Are you talking about Lyon? Juvia, listen to me! We all care about you back at Fairy Tail! I care about you!" Gray admitted biting his bottom lip and rubbing the back of his neck. 

"Really, Gray? You truly do?" Juvia was so happy, she cried again, but happy tears this time.

"I really, truly do, Juvia!" Gray picked her up bridal style and kissed her. Lyon had just walked in at that exact moment and felt a bit heart broken, since he loved Juvia as well, but knew it was never going to work out.

"Get a room! I don't want to see that!" Lyon yelled at them and they pulled apart blushing.

"This is a room! You just walked in without knocking first!" Gray pointed out and Lyon actually smiled and left the two lovebirds. 

"Gray? Does this mean we're going to have 32 babies now?" Juvia squealed and Gray just smirked at her.

"Whoah, Juvia! That seems a bit exagerated, don't ya think? Plus, we would have to get married first!" Gray instantly regretted his words as he saw a lightbulb go off in Juvia's head.

"We should get married, then!!!!!!" Juvia shouted in delight and hopped out of Gray's arms. 

Juvia grabbed Gray's wrist and pulled him with her to the Fairy Tail guild. Everyone looked surprised to see Juvia dragging Gray in 

behind her. Everyone smiled, though because she was home, again!

"Everyone! Gray and I are going to get married!!" Juvia announced which caused everyone to gasp. Lucy and Natsu ran up to us.

"Can I be the maid of honor?" Lucy asked.

"I think I should be the best man!" Natsu said with certainy. 

"Guys! We aren't really getting married! Juvia's imagination is just going wild right now!" Gray interrupted, shocked that his friends would actually think they were getting married.

"That's what you think! Well, someday we will, Gray Fullbuster!" Juvia said with complete seriousness and she was right.

Time skip- 1 year

"Gray Fullbuster, do you take, Juvia Lockser, to to be your lawfully wedded wife?" Erza asked as she signed up to do the ceremony.

"I do." Gray said with a wink.

"And do you, Juvia Lockser, take, Gray Fullbuster, to be your lawfully wedded husband?" Erza asked Juvia this time.

"I do." Juvia said and a tear slid down her cheek.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife! You may now kiss the bride!" Erza said with a proud smile.

Gray dipped Juvia down and kissed her passionatly. Everyone in the guild cheered for them. Lucy didn't actually get to be the maid of honor, but was still one of the maids. Juvia decided that Meredy should be the maid of honor. Natsu ended up being the best man as he predicted he would be. Everything in that moment, Gray and Juvia both thought it was perfect.

Everyone else thought it was so sweet!

"I knew Gruvia would come to be!!" Mirajane shouted and everyone laughed at her. 

"My darling Gray and I were just meant to be!" Juvia said and Gray nodded his head in agreement as he held her around the waist.

Gray and Juvia are living a sweet life and are loving every second of it! And if you're wondering, Juvia gives birth to only one child so far. A sweet little girl!

A/N- Finally, it's the last day of Gruvia Week! I hope everyone enjoyed the updates everyday! I enjoyed writing them! Now, I'll be going back to my weekly updates! I'll start writing more NaLu, GaLe, Jerza, and of course Gruvia!! I'm also taking suggestions on who to write about, so leave a comment on which ship you want me to do whether it's elfgreen or even NaLi or GrayLu! Doesn't matter to me! That's all I have for now! See ya guys on Saturday or Sunday!! Remember to stay positive and spread the love!! I love you guys!! Byyeee!!

Question- Favorite Anime ship that's not in Fairy Tail?! I love Maka x Soul from Soul Eater, Tamaki x Haruhi from Ouran Highschool Host Club, Kirito x Asuna from Sword Art Online, and Ed x Winry from Fullmetal Alchemist!! I love so many ships, it's not even funny! Haha! Okay, it is a little! Whatever! Later!! <3 <3

-MAJ xx (P.S- The video show Sword Art Online, Soul Eater, and Fairy Tail! Isn't it a cute video?)