Bisca X Alzack ~ Special Tradition ~

Bisca and Alzack were always together and liked it that way. They enjoyed each other's company and wouldn't trade their friendship for the world. However, they both wished it was more. They loved and cared for each other so deeply, but were scared of rejection.

They had to put their feelings on hold while working jobs, but they always ended their jobs with a special tradition. They always went to the shooting range and helped kids with their aim amongst other things. They loved helping the kids, it brought joy to them and the kids.

It was time to head out to get their job done, so they took a train to a town not too far away from Magnolia. Since they work so well together, they got done with the job in no time. It was an easy foe to deal with anyways. They were so excited to get back home and go to the shooting range.

"Bisca, do you think Yuki is going to be there again? Her aim is getting better every time we see her!" Alzack said with excitement that Bisca found adorable.

"I hope she's there. Same with Ellie, Toni, and everyone else!" Bisca said with same amount of excitement.

The train eventually got them back home and they rushed to the shooting range to find it closed. There was a notice on the door saying that it will be torn down. Alzack and Bisca both paled and turned around to find Yuki and Ellie standing behind them.

"Frankie said that they're changing it into a hair salon and spa." Ellie said with a frown.

"It's not fair! I was just starting to get good with my aim." Yuki said angrily.

"It's okay, girls. We'll figure this out. Do you know where Frankie is?" Bisca asked.

"I think he was actually going to Fairy Tail to look for you guys." Ellie replied.

"Okay, I promise we'll make this right. No spa is going to get in our way!" Alzack said and they both ran off towards the guild.

Upon entering the guild, they saw Frankie talking to Makarov. They quickly made their way over to them. Makarov waved at them and Frankie turned around.

"Hello Bisca, Alzack. By your worried expressions, I'm guessing you saw the sign on the door about the range shutting down." Frankie said sadly.

"Yeah, why is this happening? I thought you were making good business?" Alzack said.

"Well, I was, but last year, I hit a rough patch. Besides, it's not really my decision. Jude Heartfilia bought me out."

"Heartfilia... Isn't that Lucy's last name?" Bisca said looking over at Lucy.

"Why yes it is. Maybe you should go talk to her." Makarov suggested.

Bisca walked over to Lucy slowly because Lucy was still fairly new to Fairy Tail. She didn't want to scare her off or make her feel uncomfortable at all, but the shooting range meant way too much to her, Al, and the rest of the community there. She was already in front of Lucy and she was trying her best to stay calm.

"Hi Bisca. Is something wrong?" Lucy asked.

"Hi Lucy. Um, no. Well, yes, sorta." Bisca's hand kept balling into fists, so Al stepped in.

"What Bisca is trying to say is have you heard anything about the shooting range being shut down?"

"Oh yeah, I just Frankie over there talking about it to Makarov." Lucy answered.

"Okay. Did you hear who bought it out from Frankie?"

"No, I didn't. Who?"

"You don't know. Well, we heard it's Jude Heartfilia... Is he related to you?" Lucy's whole face paled.

"Shit, that's my dad. I didn't know he bought the range. I swear."

"Is there any possible way you could talk to him or something about not tearing it down or putting a new one somewhere else?" Bisca piped up.

"I don't get along with my dad, but I guess I can try for you guys."

"Thanks, Lucy."

"Yeah, you're welcome."

Lucy headed out the door to head home while Natsu and Happy followed close behind. They were all certainly close now. Bisca and Alzack watched them walk out of the guild with hope that they could change his mind. Later that night, Lucy and the other two arrived back in town. They entered to guild where Bisca and Alzack were waiting since they left. They immediately stood up to greet them and ask how it went, but the looks on their faces gave them the answer.

"So-" Lucy cut off Bisca.

'YES, HE CHANGED HIS MIND!" Lucy screamed and everyone cheered.

"Oh my gosh, thank you so much, Lucy!" Bisca grabbed the blonde and squeezed her tight.

"Can't... breathe.. Bisca..." Lucy breathed out.

"Oops, sorry," Bisca let go of Lucy, "I'm just so happy!"

"Me, too, but how did you manage it? I thought you didn't get along with your father." Alzack asked.

Lucy went on about the conversation she had with her dad. He wouldn't change his mind until Lucy brought up a very interesting scandal that could possibly destroy his business operations. He wouldn't take that risk, so he let it go. It wasn't that big of a deal anyways. It was just one of many salons and spas that were to come. Some merchant stores here and there as well, of course.

Bisca and Alzack rushed out of the guild after Lucy finished her story. They ran to tell Frankie, but he was already putting signs back up that they were staying open and such. He saw their reflections in the window and turned around with a big grin.

"Thank you and your friends for this. This place is special and should remain open for everyone to enjoy." Frankie said.

"We couldn't just let this place close without a fight. It's special to us, too." Bisca said looking over at Alzack.

"Very special." Al replied looking deeply into her eyes.

"Well, I'll let you two lovebirds celebrate together on this victory." Frankie winked at them and walked inside.

"What do you think he meant by that?" Al asked.

"I think I know." Bisca wrapped her arms around his neck and closed the gap between them.

Alzack turned red as Bisca leaned in. He froze, but Bisca hit the back of his head, so he snapped out of it and leaned in as well. Their lips touched and so much love was put into that kiss, they didn't want to stop. However, they had to due to needing to breathe. They pulled apart and smiled at each other.

"I love you, Alzack."

"And I love you, Bisca."

The next day, the shooting range was packed full of youngsters and adults to celebrate that it remained open. Yuki finally got her aim down. Ellie got her first real gun. And Toni learned a new trick to take down enemies. Everyone was having a blast. Alzack and Bisca held hands as they watched in awe and helped whoever needed it. This place would continue to be a very special place in their hearts. 

A/N - Hello everyone! Hope you enjoyed this Bilzack one-shot. It took me a few days to write as I wasn't satisfied with it for awhile. Still not exactly happy with it, but certainly am glad with how it ended up turning out. I had a different one going, but decided to rewrite it into this one. Anyways, thanks for reading! Hope you all have a wonderful day! Stay positive and remember to spread happiness!

- MAJ xx