Gruvia Week Day 5 ~ Dancing ~

Juvia's p.o.v 

I was wondering around the guild in search of my darling, Gray! I felt like I have looked everywhere, but he was nowhere to be seen. I saw Lucy and ran up to her. 

"Lucy! Do you know where Gray is?" I said, anxiously.

"Uh, I think he said he had a dancing lesson or something." Lucy said with a thoughtful expression.

"Dancing lesson? I didn't know Gray danced" I said in bewilderment.

"Neither did I until he mentioned it." Lucy said with a laugh.

"Why are you laughing?" I lifted a brow.

"Just the thought of Gray dancing seems pretty funny." Lucy smirked.

"Do you kow where this dancing lesson is?" I asked getting impatient.

"I believe it's at the Balsamico Castle." Lucy said with a smile.

"Thanks, Lucy!" I ran off.

After a while, I had finally made it to the Balsamico Castle. I stood in awe because it was so fancy. I quietly entered the castle and startd looking for Gray while admiring the beautiful scenery around me. Apparently I wasn't paying attention because I ran into somebody.

"I'm sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going!" I apoligized looking up to find none other Aceto, the daughter of Count Balsamico.

"It's okay. I'm sorry as well! Are you here for the dance lesson?" Aceto asked kindly.

"Uh, yeah!" I decided to say because I might get to dance with my darling Gray.

"Well, in that case, you need a dancing outfit!" Aceto led me to a dressing room where rows of beautiful gowns were.

"Wow! All of these dresses are so beautiful!" I stood in awe. 

"I think this would look best on you!" Aceto said while holding up a dark blue dress that would also show off my chest.

"I love it!" I squealed once I put it on and showed Aceto. I also put on a gold necklace with the fairy tail mark.

"You look beautiful, Juvia!" Aceto said with a big kind smile.

"Thank you so much, Aceto!" I gave her a hug. 

Aceto led me to the ball room where the dance lessons were going on. I instantly spotted Gray. He was dancing with another girl!! How could he?!? Aceto and I were standing on the balcony and everyone looked up. Gray's eyes instantly met mine. I saw him mouth my name, so I just nodded to him. He looked shocked that I was there. I understood why, though as I wasn't supposed to be there in the first place. 

"Excuse me everyone", Aceto shouted over the noise to gain everyone's attention, "This beauty here, Juvia, needs a partner to dance with. Anyone want to dance with her?" 

"Aceto?" I interrupted.

"Yes, Juvia?" Aceto turned to me.

"I want to dance with Gray. That's him there!" I pointed at Gray who wasn't looking at me anymore.

"Oh, okay! Gray! Juvia wants you to be her partner!" Aceto shouted to him and Gray looked straight at me.

"Alright!" Gray shouted back leaving that other girl I despised.

I walked down the staircase where Gray met me at the bottom. 

"Hello Juvia! You look beautiful! May I have this dance?" Gray asked with a smile.

"Thank you! And of course, Gray!" I nodded taking his hand.

We were in the middle of everyone and danced when the music started. Luckily, I knew what I was doing. I couldn't say the same for Gray. I see why he took the lesson, but why did he even want to dance? 

"Ow!" I yelped as he stepped on my foot... again!

"Sorry, Juvia! This is why I took the lesson, so something like this wouldn't happen." Gray said with tint of red on his cheeks.

"Why did you even want to dance?" I asked with curiousity.

"Honestly, I thought if I ever got the chance to dance with you, it'd be a perfect moment." Gray said with love in his eyes.

"Aww!! That's so sweet, Gray! And just to let you know, this moment is perfect just the way it is!" I assured him.

"Really? Well, Juvia, I want to do something!" Gray said with mischievious glint in his eyes.

"What are yo-" I got cut off when he did an unexpected dance move.

He let go of one of my hands and we were standing side be side. Then, he twirled me in and dipped me down. Not only did he do

that move perfectly, what happened next was even more perfect. He leaned down and kissed me right on the lips!

"This dance lesson really helped, don't ya think?" Gray asked with a wink.

"Y-Yeah!" I stuttered while blushing madly.

After the lesson, we became a couple and told everyone at the guild. It was an amazing day! I'm so happy that my darling Gray and

I are together now! Gruvia is what Mirajane calls us! What an adorable ship name, don't ya think? ;)

A/N- Happy Easter, everyone! How did your day go? Mine went pretty well! I would've posted sooner, but I had to go out to eat with family. It was fun, I guess! Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this oneshot! For the video on the side skip to 1:18 and watch until 4:50 and then skip to 19:38 and watch until 20:33 if you want! <3 So many cute/funny moments in that episode! One of my favorites! <3 Tomorrow is my last day of Spring Break, but I will do my best to keep posting the last few days of Gruvia Week! They're only a few left! Then, I'll start posting weekly again! That's all I have for now! Remember to spread the love and watch Anime!! Love you guys! Byyeee!! 

Question: What is your favorite or funniest Easter memory? My favorite memory was at my grandpa and grandma's house with all my other family hunting for eggs. They used to live in this big house and it was just a lot of fun! My grandma passed away, but my grandpa got remarried to my new grandma! I don't really remember the one that passed away because I was just a little girl when it happened, but I love my new one a lot! Sorry about ranting on like that. You guys probably didn't need to know that, but whatever! 

-MAJ xx