RoWen Part 2 ~ The Date ~

Lucy, Levy, and Mira decided to help Wendy get ready for her first date. Mirajane helped her get a cute green dress with a yellow stripe and a blue stripe on the top. Levy helped her on how to make the date exciting and not boring and dull. They went through different topics Wendy and Romeo could talk about. And Lucy helped with her hair and make-up.

"Open, the gate of the giant crab! Cancer!" Lucy summoned Cancer to do Wendy's hair and he did a fabulous job.

"Wendy? Are you sure you want to wear make-up? You really don't need any." Lucy asked while debating what colors to use.

"Yes, I'm sure! I never get wear any and where's any place better to wear it than on a date!" Wendy insisted.

"Alright!" Lucy smiled and started to put black eyeliner on the blunette.

*2 hours later*

Everything was set and Wendy was ready to go. Romeo only took 45 minutes to get ready, but Natsu and Gageel were discussing with him about what to talk about on the date. They said to talk about what they share in common, but also their differences that make them unique. They also said they could talk about their magic and other stuff. Romeo thought these were actually pretty good ideas. Romeo was surprised, yet relieved. He's never been on a date, so he didn't know what to talk about with Wendy.

"Romeo!!" Macoa called to his son.

"Yeah, dad?" Romeo walked up to him.

"I just heard from Mirajane that you're going on a date with Wendy!" Romeo thought his dad looked too excited about this.

"Uh, yeah. So?" Romeo lifted a brow.

"Why didn't you tell me right away?" Macoa put his hands on Romeo's shoulders.

"I don't know. I didn't think it was a big deal." Romeo shrugged his dad's hands off of his shoulders.

"Not a big deal, you say?! It is a big deal in my book!!" Macoa threw his hands up in the air.

"Fine. I'm sorry I didn't tell you!" Romeo was getting a bit annoyed by his dad at this point.

"It's fine. Just remember to tell me next time!" That was the last thing Macoa said before he went to talk to Wakaba.

"Whatever." Romeo walked off to find Wendy.

Romeo asked Mira if she knew where Wendy was, but before she could answer, Wendy skipped through the doors looking adorable as always. Romeo smiled as he walked over to her. She smiled right back. Suddenly, Wendy grabbed Romeo's wrist and tugged him out of the guild. She dragged him all the way to Magnolia Park. She finally stopped and let go of Romeo. He caught his balance and looked up. His jaw dropped.

"So, what do think?" Wendy asked sitting down on the picnic blanket that contained various foods that made Romeo's mouth drool.

"Wow! Everything looks delicious!" Romeo replied sitting down next to her.

"Lucy and Mira helped me make everything!" Wendy announced, proudly.

"You made all this? Wow! I'm impressed!" Romeo praised her.

"Thanks!" Wendy smiled big at him.

"You're welcome!" Romeo said and then started to dig in.

Wendy was quite happy that Romeo was enjoying himself. Even though Wendy was calm and collected on the outside, she was slightly freaking out on the inside. She decided to eat some food as well. Suddenly, a grape hit her on the forehead. She looked up to see Romeo laughing at what he did. Wendy quickly grabbed two grapes and threw them at Romeo's head. They hit him right between his eyes. He crossed his eyes to look where he'd been hit, which made Wendy laugh pretty hard. They soon started to have a full out food fight with each other. When they were out of food, they realized that they were drenched in food from head to toe.