- Ayame -

A few days have passed, Kyo and You having a minimum amount of interactions, after you had the time to think to yourself, you had come across the thought that he likes you.

Yet you were unsure of how you felt, although you noticed why does your heart only race when Kyo touches you, why do you only feel comfort when you are with Kyo, why do Kyo's words ease you down so much. Was it because you unconsciously fell for him a long time ago. Or were you falling for him currently.

Why did you only want to see Kyo, why did you only want to hear Kyo, why did you only want to touch Kyo, why did you want to see Kyo smile but no one else. Why did you want only Kyo and no one else, had you fallen for him?

Today was a bright day, the sun was shining, a perfect day for Yuki and Tohru to go to Yuki's garden and plant some seeds. Shigure was in his room, writing a new book.

Leaving Kyo and You alone. Kyo was in the kitchen, drinking milk straight from the carton again. You however just finished having some time to think to yourself, before heading downstairs. It was time you and Kyo talked it out.

You went straight to the kitchen, almost slamming the door open as you entered, Kyo glancing at you. His eyes never leaving you.

"Kyo, before either of is say anything, can I have a hug?" You walked towards Kyo, opening up your arms, he was surprised, he had almost thought he had chaised you away after speaking the truth a few days ago, relief washed over him, at the sight of the normal you, yet he didn't realize that this you was looking at no one but him.

"Yeah, you idiot." Kyo walked towards you, capturing you in a hug, his arms swirled around your waist, as yours circled around his neck, your face stuffed in his chest, while his head rested by your neck.

No words needed to be spoken, the both of you understood each other without the need to communicate. The both of you cleared up the misunderstandings with no words. Whether you two were going to take a step as a couple or as friends still remained a mystery, for the two of you to solve later.

The moment was ruined as Yuki barged in, the two of you quickly letting go of each other, the only part of you interwined being your hands. Yuki rushed towards Shigure, a white creature in his hand. Tohru soon rushing after him.

"Let's skin this thing and boil it right now." He's words held no kindness just pure hatred, as Yuki swung around a white snake in hand.

"Let's all calm down, now shall we? Hmm, is that A-ya in your hand?" Shigure observed as his words were true, the snake in his hand being Ayame. Kyo flinched at the name as he began ready to run away, with you, of course.

Shigure set down Ayame's clothes and Ayame himself in his room. As he closed the door, letting Ayama transform in privacy whenever he can.

"This is Ayama Sohma, as you can tell he's the snake. The cold weather always creeps upon him. You see, in chilly weather he transforms due to the cold." Shigure explained, as Tohru curiously nodded her head.

"Ah, A-ya, Hatori and I are the same age, so we were together from elementary school through high school." You laughed as Yuki, Kyo and you tried picturing Hatori's poor suffering. Shigure asked why Yuki was so made when.  .  .

A poof of purple smoke came from Shigure's room, as Ayame began speaking.

"I shall explain the incident myself, it was terribly cold outside, freezing, and when a warm body approaches, it's only instinct to latch onto it, is it not?" Ayame, opened the door revealing his beautiful self.

"Oh god, it's been forever since I've seen him." You mumbled to yourself as you prepared to get ready for another chaotic day with the Sohmas.