an inauguration gender reveal!

*After all of the inauguration festivities are over, Kamala and Doug reveal the gender of the baby to everyone! Enjoy! Love • Bree 💚*

January 20th, 2021

It has been official since it 12 o' clock on today, that Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. is the 46th president of the United States and Kamala Devi Harris is the 49th Vice President of the United States!

All of the fun and exciting inauguration festivities have finally whined down for the day and everybody is finally relaxing and hanging out in the White House's Blue Room.

Joe, Jill, Hunter, Melissa, baby Beau, Naomi, Peter, Finnegan, Maisy, Natalie, Little Hunter, Halle, Ashley, Howard, Maya, Tony, Meena, Nik, Amara, Leela, Cole, Ella and Kerstin are all hanging out and relaxing, enjoying some very much needed peac...

Joe, Jill, Hunter, Melissa, baby Beau, Naomi, Peter, Finnegan, Maisy, Natalie, Little Hunter, Halle, Ashley, Howard, Maya, Tony, Meena, Nik, Amara, Leela, Cole, Ella and Kerstin are all hanging out and relaxing, enjoying some very much needed peace and quiet without being photographed or videoed by the press and being on tv 24/7 all day today.

Amara and Leela are busy running around, getting some excess energy out, while Beau plays with some toys that Hunter and Melissa brought for him.

"Girls, be careful! Don't touch anything. That's all we need, for the kids to break something in here." Nik says as he chuckles loudly and Meena playfully smacks him.

"It's okay if they do! Don't worry! Things happen! I'm just glad they are having fun!" Jill says as she sips on her champagne and smiles at Joe.

"It is so great to have all of these generations and ages of people here to celebrate today. Kamala and I are very lucky to have all of you here today." Joe says as he wraps his arms around Jill and Jill blushes.

"Mommy! Mommy! Who dat?" Amara asks Meena, pointing up at a picture that is hanging up.

"That's a picture of John F Kennedy!" Meena says with a cheeky grin at Amara.

"Who was he?" Amara asks Meena as she jumps up and down.

"Yeah!" Leela says to Meena as she twirls her dress some.

"He was a president in the 1960s! Right before Auntie was born!" Meena explains to the girls and they both smile.

"Woah!" Leela and Amara both say in unison with big smiles.

"I remember I broke a really really fancy plate when Pop was Vice President, oops." Finnegan says causing everyone to chuckle.

"I remember that! You did it on purpose because you got mad that you didn't get ice cream after not eating your dinner." Naomi says with a chuckle.

"It wasn't because of that, shush!" Finnegan says to her older sister with some sass.

"Oooo, the drama!" Peter says as he laughs at the two sisters bickering.

"And I broke the bowling alley lane when I visited Sasha and Malia. We thought throwing all of the bowling balls in the lane would be a good idea." Maisy says as she laughs.