devi meets ivy

*I am so sorry this has taken so long to post! Life has been chaotic everywhere so it's been hard to write anything! I hope you guys enjoy! Also, do you guys still want to see Ivy's birth or is the birth announcement chapter sufficient? Let me know! Thank you to ReneeThornton8 for helping me write this! Love • Bree 💕❤️*

July 27th, 2022, 8am

"Let's go bye byes! Let's go!" Naomi says as she holds Devi while Jill holds Jacob as they begin to walk out of the residence and over to the elevator.

"Ba baaa!" Devi yells with excitement, causing Jill and Naomi to chuckle.

"Yeah! You are going to meet your baby sister, Ivy and see your Mama, Daddy and Auntie Maya!" Naomi says to Devi.

"Aaaaa!" Jacob yells happily.

"You have something to say too, Jakey? Hmm? Say bye bye, Willow and Charlie! Bye bye, Major and Commader! We will be home soon!" Jill says as Jacob waves his arm at the Biden pets.

*Devi and Jacob's outfits*

"Do you have Devi's bag, Nana?" Naomi asks Jill.

"Yes! I have Devi's bag and the gifts for Kamala, Doug and Ivy! I got the boys, Naomi. You can stay here with Peter." Jill says, kissing Naomi's cheek.

"No no! I'll help you take them downstairs. Right boys? Do you wanna see Pop and Dad?" Naomi says to Jill, Devi and Jacob.

"Da da!" Jacob squeals with happiness.

"Op!" Devi says with excitement.

"You cute boys! Let's go!" Naomi says as the boys both smile at her.

The four get into the elevator and head down to the first floor of the White House. Sure enough, Joe is right there when the doors open, all dressed and ready to meet his newest grandchild.

"Good morning!" Joe says as he picks Jacob up from Jill and kisses Naomi on the cheek.

"Good morning, Pop!" Naomi says with a big smile.

"Morning!" Jill says happily as she kisses Joe on the side of his cheek.

Naomi places Devi down and Devi begins to wander and run around.

"Aaaaaaa!" Devi says as he runs around Naomi.

"Hi, buddy! You get to meet your baby sissy today and see Mommy and Daddy! Oh and your Auntie Maya! Are you excited?" Joe asks Devi and Devi smiles up at Joe

"Ba ba ba gaaaa!" Devi yells as he stands close to Joe.

"I think he is excited! I got Devi's bag as well as all of the gifts we bought for Ivy, Kamala and Doug." Jill says showing Joe the two big bags she is carrying, causing Joe to chuckle.