a fun brunch with the clintons!

*After Kamala, Devi and Doug's appearance on The View, they enjoy a brunch with close friends Hillary, Bill and Chelsea Clinton! Enjoy! ❤️

February 14th

Kamala, Doug and Devi all just finished a fun interview on The View!

Kamala and Doug both talked about their jobs as Vice President and Second Gentleman and how they are creating history every single day!

Kamala also talked about motherhood and how it is to be a first time mom in her 50's to Devi and Baby Emhoff!

Devi mainly babbled and smiled at the ladies at The View - Whoopi, Joy, Sunny, Ana and Sara and was also held and kissed by all of them!

Kamala and Doug also announced to the whole word the gender of their second baby and their name!

Kamala and Doug are having a baby girl and her name is going to be Ivy Shyamala Emhoff. Doug chose the first name of Ivy because he thought it was short to match her siblings, unique and beautiful, while Kamala chose the middle name, which is after her late mother.

Once the show is finished taping and the audience leaves, Kamala, Doug and Devi all talked and caught up with Whoopi, Joy, Sunny, Ana and Sara, talking about anything and everything!

Kamala and Doug talk with Whoopi, Joy, Sunny, Ana and Sara for an hour before leaving.

Kamala and Doug were asked by Hillary to come have lunch with her, Bill, Chelsea, Chelsea's husband Marc and their three children - Charlotte, Aidan and Jasper!

Kamala, Doug and Devi all get in their car after being swarmed by cameras and reporters.

Kamala and Doug happily wave at everyone as Doug holds Devi close and shielding his eyes from all of the camera flashes.

Once settled into the car, the Vice President motorcade begins the fifteen minute drive to the restaurant!

*Devi's outfit*

"Are you excited to see Hillary and Bill? Are you excited?" Kamala asks Devi as Devi babbles and smiles smiles up at his Mama.

"Chelsea, Marc and their three kids are going to be at the lunch too!" Doug says happily, wrapping his arm around Kamala.

"Aww, how fun! Charlotte, Aidan and Jasper are going to love you! Yes yes yes!" Kamala says in a babyfied voice at Devi causing Devi to smile.

Devi happily babbles out loud and begins to suck on his thumb, using it as a teether toy.

"Do you want a teething toy, bud? Hmm? Mama and I don't want you suckling and biting on your thumb." Doug says, looking through the diaper bag for a teething toy.

Doug finds a teething toy and hands it to Devi to hold. Devi looks at the toy before he puts it in his mouth to chew on.

"You are teething again, huh? More teeth coming? I don't see any besides the ones that are coming in!" Kamala says as Devi babbles.