doug's sick day

*Doug has a sick day at home and Kamala takes care of him! 💖*

May 17th, 2021

Today is Monday, meaning another busy week ahead for Kamala and the rest of the Biden administration, tackling a lot of very important topics while still living in a crazy pandemic.

Kamala wakes up right at eight o' clock to get ready for her busy day ahead. Kamala has a meeting she has to be at by nine o' clock with Joe and the rest of the president's cabinet.

When Kamala wakes up to start her day, she notices Doug laying on his stomach next to her, still fast asleep. Doug appears a little sweaty and pale, which concerns Kamala, since Doug was completely fine when they went to bed last night.

Doug was suppose to go to a few meetings himself today, with one being right at this moment.

Kamala gets out of bed to go to the bathroom since she can barely hold it anymore due to being six months pregnant.

Once she finishes in the bathroom, Kamala walks over to Doug and she sees a trash can full of vomit and realizes Doug must have a stomach bug or food poisoning going on.

Doug had sushi last night for dinner while Kamala had a chicken salad with french fries. 

"I told him to not get that sushi." Kamala says to herself and she takes the plastic bag full of vomit out and replaces it with a new one, just incase Doug needs to throw up anymore.

Kamala then begins to get dressed and ready for the day, while munching on her bagel with cream cheese.

*Kamala's outfit*

*Kamala's outfit*

Kamala walks over to her vanity table to put on her earrings, momala and mama bracelets, pearl necklace and then some makeup while finishing up her bagel with cream cheese.

Doug abruptly wakes up from his slumber and begins to throw up once again, causing Kamala to frown. Kamala hates when anyone around her is sick, especially Doug.

"Dougie? Are you okay?" Kamala says softly to Doug as Doug finishes throwing up.

"Kam? You are home still?" Doug asks softly as he lays his head back down on his pillow, since his head is pounding from throwing up.

"Yeah, I'm still home, honey. I am getting ready to leave to head into work though. How are you feeling? Why didn't you wake me up last night?" Kamala asks Doug as she tenderly rubs Doug's head playing with his hair.

"I feel like absolutely absolute shit. You were right about ordering sushi from that place. And I didn't want to wake you up last night because you are having trouble sleeping now due to being six months pregnant. I didn't want to interrupt your sleep that you need." Doug says as Kamala smiles at Doug, knowing how truly sweet he is.

"Aww, Dougie. You are so so so sweet. But you should have woke me up last night, honey." Kamala says as she softly kisses Doug's forehead. 

"I love you, honey." Doug mumbles into his pillow, causing Kamala to smile at him.