the macrons are in dc!

*Kamala, Doug, Ivy and Devi all hang out with Joe, Jill, Jacob and France's first family Emmanuel Macron, Brigitte and Emmanuel II! Thank you ReneeThornton8 for helping me write this' enjoy'
Love • Bree 🇫🇷🇺🇸

November 30, 2022

On the last day of November, it's been and is going to be a event filled day at the White House!

French President Emmanuel Macron, his wife Brigitte, and son Emmanuel II. (Aka Manu) arrived in the U.S. today! They'll be attending the White House State dinner hosted by Joe and Jill tomorrow night!

This morning, Vice President Harris and President Macron went to NASA headquarters in Washington DC to attend a meeting on French-US cooperation in Space.

As for Joe, he was at the White House Tribal Nations summit to deliver remarks. This was super important as multiple tribes are a huge part of American history and it's our job to be sure they are heard and catered to for years to come.

Later that afternoon, Kamala would also be going to the White House Tribal Nations Summit to deliver remarks. Jill would also be speaking at a Media Preview ahead of the state dinner tomorrow.

Everything would wrap up tonight with all three families going to the National Christmas Tree Lighting. Along with Joe, Jill, Emmanuel, and Brigitte going to dinner afterwards.

Now it's 12:30 pm and the motorcade just arrived back at the White House with Joe, Kamala, and Emmanuel in the SUVs.

Joe, Jill, Ivy, Emmanuel, Brigitte, Doug, Kamala, Devi, Manu and Jacob have all left the Oval Office after Joe, Kamala and Emmanuel had a few events during the morning.

Now everyone is heading to the White House Residence to have a nice lunch before Christmas festivities in the afternoon!

*Devi, Ivy, Jacob and Manu's outfits*

Jill is holding Ivy in her arms while Manu is holding Jacob and Devi's hands as they walk.

Ivy smiles big at Emmanuel, causing Emmanuel and Brigitte to smile back at her.

"Hello, pretty girl! Hello!" Emmanuel says in a babyfied voice at Ivy.

"Someone is finally feeling better! She got an ear infection right after Devi and it was rough!" Kamala says as she holds Doug's hand.

"Aw, poor sweet girl. Ear infections are rough, especially on little ones. Is she teething yet?" Brigitte asks Kamala.

"We don't see anything yet! I know sometimes teething can trigger ear pain but I think it was just a virus Devi and Jacob had and she just got it." Kamala explains to Brigitte.

Joe turns around, making sure Manu, Devi and Jacob are following behind. Manu is pulling Devi and Jacob along, trying to get the two fifteen month olds to walk faster.