the dodgers and giants game!

*Kamala and Doug both watch the Los Angeles Dodgers and San Francisco Giants baseball game with Devi! Enjoy! ⚾️🧢🧡💙

October 8th, 2021

Tonight is the 2021 MLB Playoffs game of The Los Angeles Dodgers Vs The San Francisco Giants! The baseball game is going to start at 9:37pm, which is a late baseball game for Kamala and Doug but they both can't miss it!

These two baseball teams have a long rivalry! It is regarded as one of the most competitive and longest-standing rivalries in American baseball, with some considering it one of the greatest sports rivalries of all time!

Doug's favorite baseball team is The Los Angeles Dodgers while Kamala's favorite baseball team is The San Francisco Giants so this is one thing these two don't agree with!

However, this disagreement is a fun one and they always enjoy when both of their favorite teams play each other!

Devi is wearing a adorable onesie that Maya bought for Devi to wear during Dodgers Vs Giants games!

*Devi's outfit with black pants and a blue hat*

Doug just finished feeding Devi his bottle and Devi is now relaxing in his swing, still awake but he is getting sleepy.

"Is the baseball game on yet, Dougie?" Kamala asks as she walks into the living room wearing black sweatpants and a Giants shirt on while Doug is wearing blue shorts with his Dodgers jersey. 

"Almost, honey! A few more minutes! I got you a bowl of ice cream to enjoy with me!" Doug says to Kamala with a smile as he fixes Devi's blanket to cover up his feet.

"Mmm! That sounds really good honey! I've been wanting ice cream! Do you want something to drink while I'm in the kitchen?" Kamala asks Doug.

"Yeah, honey! Can you get me a beer please?" Doug says to Kamala.

"Of course!" Kamala says as she grabs herself a sparkling water and Doug a beer from the refrigerator.

Doug bends down to check on Devi and smiles at the awake and calm two month old. Devi is sucking on his favorite pacifier as he looks up at Doug

"Hi, Devi! Hi! You have the best Mama ever! Yes, you do! Are you excited to watch the baseball game? Go Dodgers! Let's cheer for the Dodgers!" Doug says softly to Devi and Devi continues to happily look up at Doug.

"Hey! I heard that! Devi is going to cheer for the Giants tonight with Mama! Right baby? Right?" Kamala says, handing Doug his beer and putting her sparkling water down before bending down to Devi's level.

"Thank you, honey. I love you so much." Doug says kissing Kamala a few times before opening his beer and taking a sip.

"You're welcome and I love you too!" Kamala says, kissing Doug back.

Kamala then smiles at Devi and kisses his forehead as Devi looks at her happily.

"Hi, baby boy! Hi! Today is your first ever baseball game you get to watch! Yay! Go Giants! Go Giants!" Kamala says in a babyfied voice at Devi.