welcoming ivy

*Finally! FINALLY! Ivy's birth! I'm sorry this has taken so long, life has been crazy and I just want birth chapters to be perfect as they can be. If you guys want a labor chapter, please let me know! Enjoy! Love • Bree 🩷*

July 27th, 2022 - 2:07am

"You are doing it baby. I'm so proud of you." Doug says softly to Kamala with a proud grin.

Kamala pushes, squeezing Doug's hands while Doug helps hold her legs back.

"Great push, Kam! There you go! You got it!" Maya cheer happily.

Kamala grunts loudly and catches her breath.

"There's the slightest tip of her head, baby! Great push!" Doug says proudly to Kamala.

"Give us another push like that! You got it, sis!" Maya says with a big grin.

The tip of Ivy's head goes back in, causing Kamala to get discouraged and annoyed.

"You are doing amazing, sis! Just take your time." Maya says with a grin at Kamala.

Kamala pushes the tip of Ivy's head back out.

"Good baby! Great push! Great job!" Doug says with a big grin.

"That's it, sis! Great job! Give us another
push so you can get more of her head out, you got it!" Maya says as Kamala grunts.

"Ugh come on baby come out!" Kamala yells, wanting this to be over.

"She's coming, baby. You are doing it. I'm so proud of you." Doug whispers to Kamala and Kamala breathes.

"Take a few breathes sissy. You got it. Give us a big push next time you can do it. I know it hurts but your baby girl is going to be born so soon!" Maya says as Kamala pushes again, a little harder than last time.

"Great push, sissy! I see her head! It's right there! Yay!" Maya says as she gets excited.

Kamala groans squeezing onto Doug. Maya puts a mirror in the water so Doug can see Ivy be born better than he did before.

Kamala groans some more as she takes a few deep breaths.

"Don't let her go back in, Kam! You have been working so hard! You are so strong!" Maya encourages Kamala and Kamala pushes again.

Ivy's head begins to slowly crown, causing Kamala to grunt as she pushes.

"That's it, sissy! Great push! She's coming!" Maya encourages Kamala and Doug smiles.

Kamala yells, since it starting to burn and really hurt.

"AHHHH! OW OW OW!" Kamala yells loudly.

"You got it sweety. Look down, there's her head! I see her! She's coming out." Doug says with a big grin. 

"IT FUCKING HURTS!" Kamala yells as she holds Doug's arms tightly.

"I know it does, sissy. You are doing great! She has a headful of hair! It's so pretty!" Maya says as she holds a flashlight so she can see.

"She does have hair! She has her Mommy's beautiful hair!" Doug says as he kisses Kamala.

Kamala moans a little as Doug kisses her cheek again.

"She's going back in a little bit but that's okay! I still see her pretty hair." Maya says as Kamala breaths and leans onto Doug's chest, laying the back of her head on his shoulder.

"Just rest, baby. Wait for another contraction before you push. Just relax your body." Doug whispers to Kamala.

Kamala has another contraction and she pushes again, with Ivy's head slowly coming back out.