a cute morning at the white house

*This little snippet was gonna be apart of another one but I decided to not include it in that chapter. However I didn't want to get rid of the work I did so here it is! Enjoy! Love • Bree 🩷*

July 27th 2022, 6:45am
White House Residence

Naomi and Peter are awake for the day and they walk into Jill and Joe's part of the residence in the White House. This is part of their routine and even their dog Charlie tags along.

Everyday, Naomi and Peter wake up and get ready for their day and then they walk over to Jill and Joe's to have breakfast with Jill, Joe and Jacob.

"I don't hear anybody! That's weird, usually Pop and Nana are awake by now, the babies too." Peter says as he wraps his arm around Naomi.

"I bet Nana and Pop were up all night waiting for baby Ivy to be born and they are still asleep now. I wonder if Kamala had her yet?" Naomi asks out loud.

"I'm sure she did! But we will find out soon when Nana and Pop finally wake up." Peter says as he smiles at Naomi and Naomi smiles back at him.

Peter walks down the hall to the living room with Charlie looking for Major, Willow and Commander. The trio are sitting in the living room.

Naomi quietly walks over to the master bedroom and sees the door cracked opened. Naomi peeks her eyes through the small crack and sees Joe and Jill both knocked out asleep, something that is unusual for them especially Jill since she is always up early.

Joe is laying on his stomach with his arm wrapped around Jill while Jill is laying on her side, cuddling next to Joe. Willow the cat is laying between Joe and Jill on their pillows.

Naomi quietly walks away from the master bedroom and walks over to Jacob's nursery that is right across the hall.

Naomi carefully opens Jacob's nursery door and she peeks in, seeing two awake and babbling babies!

Jacob and Devi are both standing up in their cribs, happily talking to each other.

"Hi, Jakey! Hi, Devi! Good morning!" Naomi says in a babyfied voice as she walks in the nursery, closing the door behind her.

"Nomi!" Jacob says with a cheeky smile.

"No no!" Devi says as he stomps his feet in excitement.

"Hi! What are you two doing, planning an escape plan? Let me get you two out of your cribs and diapers changed! It stinks in here!" Naomi says, causing Jacob and Devi both giggle.

*Devi and Jacob's pajamas*

Naomi picks up Devi first and changes his diaper. After she finishes with Devi, Naomi sits Devi on the floor and then picks up Jacob and changes his diaper.

"Ba ba!" Devi says walking near the nursery door.

"Okay! We are leaving the room now! Let's go! Let's go!" Naomi says to Jacob and Devi.

After the boys' diapers are changed, Devi, Naomi and Jacob walk out of Jacob's nursery and begin to walk over to the living room, where Peter, Commander, Major and Charlie are sitting.

Devi begins to walk in the opposite way of Naomi and Jacob, causing Naomi to giggle.

"This way, Devi! This way! You are a fast walker, aren't you? You must keep your Mama and Daddy busy!" Naomi says to Devi as Devi turns around and follows Naomi and Jacob.

"Hehe! Baaa!" Devi says as he giggles and smiles up at Naomi as he walks next to her.

Devi has been walking since he turned ten months old, something that shocked both Kamala and Doug. Devi has also learned how to climb stairs, so he keeps his parents and everyone who takes care of him busy and on their feet!

Meanwhile, Jacob is learning how to stand but he prefers to be held and crawl around. Jacob also loves to climb stairs something he does often! 

"Baaaaaaa!" Devi squeals happily as he continues to walk happily.

"Eeeeeee!" Jacob yells happily, wanting to follow Devi and get on the floor.

"Go ahead Jakey, go ahead! Go ahead and crawl! Follow Devi!" Naomi says as she carefully places Jacob on the floor.

Jacob begins to crawl fast on the floor, catching up to Devi.

Devi and Jacob giggle at each other as they continue to walk and crawl over to the living room.

"Look, boys! There's Peter! He has lots of toys out and Ms. Rachel on TV! How fun!" Naomi says in a babyfied voice at the boys.

"Aaaaaa!" Jacob yells happily.

"Ba ba ba ba!" Devi says as he claps his hands.

"Hi, Jacob and Devi! Let's have some fun! And hi, baby!" Peter days to Jacob, Devi and then Naomi.

"Ba by!" Jacob says as he giggles at Naomi.

"Baaaa beeee!" Devi says as he giggles at Naomi too.

"Peter! Now the boys are calling me baby!" Naomi says, causing Peter to laugh.

"They are babies themselves, they don't know any better." Peter says with a smirk, causing Naomi to roll her eyes.

Charlie runs over to Naomi and happily jumps on her, causing Naomi to giggle.

"Hi, Charlie! Hi!" Naomi says, petting Charlie's head.

Naomi then walks over to pet Major, Commander and Willow one by one.

"Hello, Willow, Commander and Major! Peter, did you feed the animals breakfast?" Naomi says to Willow, Commander and Major.

"I just fed all of the pets and they are now happy." Peter says as Jacob and Devi happily sit on his lap and watch Ms. Rachel.

"I'm going to make some breakfast for all of us and make some for when Nana and Pop wake up." Naomi says, kissing Peter and then kissing Jacob and Devi's cheeks.

Naomi begins to make breakfast for herself, Peter, Jacob and Devi to have now and also cooks more for Joe and Jill to have once they wake up. :)