a christmas eve gender reveal

*This is a continuation from the Christmas Eve party! Kamala and Doug reveal the gender of their baby! Thank you to joebidenloving for Bellini me write this! Enjoy! 💙💖*

December 24th, 2021

Kamala, Doug and Devi are all having a wonderful Christmas Eve party with their family along with Joe and Jill and even their family!

Ever since becoming a team in August of 2020 during the election, Joe, Jill, Kamala and Doug all treat each other like a big ole family.

Joe and Jill include Devi, Cole, Ella, Amara and Leela as grandchildren and Kamala and Doug's family treat all of the Biden grandkids as their own too.

Beau, Amara and Leela are all playing with their brand new toys while Devi, Jacob, Bonny and Eugenia are all doing tummy time on a mat, surrounded around by toys!

Charlie, Major and Commander are all sitting underneath the Christmas tree, enjoying special treats that Kamala and Doug got for them!

Barb, Mike, Sharada, Kerstin, Meena, Maya, Nik, Kamala, Doug, Joe, Jill, Hallie, Hunter, Melissa, Ashley, Howard, Peter, Naomi, Cole, Greenley, Sam, Ella, Finnegan, Maisy, Natalie and Little Hunter all sit together and chit chat about everything and anything.

"Attention everyone! Attention! Attention!" Doug says, hitting his glass of water to get everyone's attention.

Barb, Mike, Sharada, Kerstin, Meena, Maya, Nik, Amara, Leela, Joe, Jacob, Jill, Hallie, Hunter, Melissa, Ashley, Bonny, Eugenia, Howard, Peter, Naomi, Cole, Greenley, Sam, Ella, Finnegan, Maisy, Natalie and Little Hunter all look up and listen to what Kamala and Doug have to say!

"I think Kamala and I have made you all wait long enough! It is time for Baby Emhoff Number Two's gender reveal!" Doug says as everyone cheers happily.

"FINALLY! After making us wait all night! Ugh!" Ella says playfully to both Doug and Kamala.

"Seriously! You two made us wait sooooo long!" Cole says playfully to Doug and Kamala.

"Well, we had to open up Christmas presents, have dinner and catch up with everyone!" Kamala says playfully to her two stepchildren.

Devi happily babbles as Kamala picks him up and holds him close. Devi plays with Kamala's hair causing everyone to awe.

"Devi is going to help us with the gender reveal! Right, baby? You are going to be a big brother!" Kamala says as Devi babbles happily.

Jill smiles and gets excited as she and Joe sit on the floor with Jacob, Bonny and Eugenia.

Doug brings over the special bag that has either a girl outfit or a boy outfit inside!

"We are going to reveal the gender of our second baby by pulling out a girl or a boy outfit out of a bag!" Doug says with excitement and a big smile, causing Kamala to giggle and smile.

"Let's all guess what the gender of the baby is! Well, Doug and I can't guess since we already know!" Kamala says as she chuckles loudly and Doug also chuckles and smiles happily.

One by one Barb, Mike, Maya, Tony, Sharada, Kerstin, Cole, Greenley, Sam, Ella, Meena, Nik, Amara, Leela, Joe, Jill, Hallie, Ashley, Howard, Hunter, Melissa, Natalie, Little Hunter, Naomi, Peter, Finnegan and Maisy all guess what they think Baby Emhoff Number Two's gender is!

Baby Gender Guesses
Barb: Girl
Mike: Girl
Joe: Girl
Jill: Girl
Maya: Girl
Tony: Boy
Sharada: Girl
Kerstin: Girl
Hallie: Boy
Ashley: Girl
Howard: Boy
Hunter: Girl
Melissa: Girl
Cole: Boy
Greenley: Girl
Ella: Girl
Sam: Boy
Meena: Boy
Nik: Boy
Amara: Girl
Leela: Girl
Natalie: Girl
Little Hunter: Boy
Naomi: Girl
Peter: Boy
Finnegan: Girl
Maisy: Boy