- Cuddles -

Tohru had slipped, and was falling into the pit behind her, something neither you or Tohru noticed. It was practically a reflex as you grabbed onto her arm. While Yuki grabbed her other arm, Kyo grabbing yours. But the four of you ended up falling either way.

Yuki had ended up transforming half way, which left Tohru's other side empty. And that's where Kyo ended up transforming, thankfully you were still human, and so was Tohru. She began spouting apology after apology.

A small orange cat layed on your lap. You picked him up holding him above your face as you booped your nose against his.

"Idiot..." Despite being a cat, red blush slightly dusted his cheeks as he looked away from you. You set him down on the ground, as you picked up both their clothes, laying them in two seperate piles.

The two, Yuki and Kyo began bickering in a matter of seconds, happiness and relief both welling up in Tohru, she was glad things were going back to normal.

Meanwhile your eyes never left Kyo, whether he was a cat or human, your eyes were always attracted to him, you wanted to touch no one but him. What have you done to me, stupid cat.

.

.

.

The four of you headed home for the day. The rest were downstairs doing their own things, while Kyo and Yourself were in his room. Your head rested on Kyo's shoulder, while you stared at the ground. Meanwhile Kyo was busy reading something.

A yawn escaped you, as you glanced at the window watching the sun set. Today had been a hectic day, and you were ready for a goodnight of sleep.

"I'm sleeeeepy." You mumbled loud enough for Kyo to hear, he sighed closing his book. And setting the book on bedside table.

He shook of your shoulder and lied down on his bed, specifically on his back, his head hitting the pillow.

"Then go to your room and sleep." You pouted when your headrest disappeared, puffing your cheeks out, you lied down beside him, your head hitting the same pillow.

"I'll just sleep here." You grabbed the blanket beside you, wrapping it over yourself and Kyo.

"I-idiot! Just go to your room and sleep!" Blush dusted his cheeks once more, as he sat up, scolding you.

"Good night." Ignoring Kyo. He stayed seated for a few more seconds before he lied down. Turning on his side, facing the otherside, and avoiding you.

"...just for now." You ignored him once more, as you placed your arm over his stomach, scooching closer to him. Your forehead practically touching the nape of his neck. As he could feel your hot breath fanning his neck.

"Idiot!"

Let's just say Kyo had a hard time falling asleep, but when he did which he eventually did, he unconsciously wrapped his own arms around your body, as the two of you cuddled and slept in the same bed all night long.
.

.

.

You four wanted to go to the lake this time, and so you all got ready and were about to leave. Until you and Tohru had noticed that Hatori ended up falling asleep. A feeling of happiness bubbled in your chest, you were glad he had somewhat forgot about Kana.

Tohru covered Hatori in a blanket, as you set a soft pillow under his head, with the help of Shigure of course. And so, round three of getting ready to leave to the lake began (including yesterdays struggle.)

That was until an uninvited unexpected guest had arrived, shocking everyone, it took a good five minutes to comprehend what just happened.

The cheerful person wrapped one arm around Tohru's shoulders and the other around your shoulders as he popped out of nowhere. No one dared speak a word, as you all stared at the man infront of you.

"Ayame?!"

A/N: my head's still not better, I rushed this chapter too, so sorry 😭