Fresher's party

After one week,

In this whole week the whole group had tried to convince Sid to talk to principal but he was not agreeing to talk to principal.

Ari-: yrr what we will do now.. Sid is not getting ready to talk to principal..

Avu-: forget about fresher's party now, we can't do anything.. renovation had already started, now there is no place in college where we can do fresher's party nd siddo he is not ready to do anything, he knows he have a lot of powers nd his one word is enough to shut the mouth of others.. no no not one word, uska ek ishaara hi kaafi hai but woh.. ugghh, duffer kahin ka.. she says while others were telling her to shut her mouth but she was not ready. What..?? Why are u all telling me to shut my mouth..?? I'm not afraid of anyone.. not of yours mafia king also.. she says in anger while standing up. Sid who was standing nd listening from back comes closer to her ear nd says.

Sid(huskily)-: really meri sherni..

Avu-: s.. s.. si.. Sid.. siddoo.. she stammers due to their closeness. Sid sees her nd settles on the chair beside her nd pulls her towards him.

Sid-: what u were saying princess..??

Avu(cutely)-: plezzz na..

Sid-: oky.. u all can do fresher's party.. he says while leaving her hand.

All-: what..?? Really..??

Sid-: yupp.. I had already talked to principal nd he had said that we can do fresher's party but it's impossible in college so wherever we want we can do..

Avu-: yeeaahhh.. she squeals nd jump upon him nd hugs him tightly. Thank u maddo..

Sid-: anything for u princess.. he says while caressing her hairs.

All except avu-: thanks Sid.. he nods.

Jai-: so let's start the preparation..

Sid-: u all plan for other things while venue nd decoration i will see..

All except avu, riyaz, bhav, ash, anu(shockingly)-: u will see..??

Sid-: yeah... Only for my princess..

They nods nd all starts planning after informing all the students of first nd second year. After college all the girls go for shopping nd were returning when some persons in casual dress with mask on their faces tries to attack avu. But she was fast enough to defend herself. She was gonna beat them when she sees something nd rolls her eyes making all of them confused nd before they could attack her again she says something which shocks other's.

Avu-: you people will someday spoil your boss name nd will get yourselves in danger by your own only... Don't you have sense or what..?? If your boss had sent u here than atleast confirm ur looks firstly.. they all starts looking at their costumes while avu face palms herself. Atleast u should came here after removing ur wristband.. they look weirdly while the girls laugh silently. what type of people Siddo had kept.. she murmurs while sitting in the car while guards follow their car.

Avu-: one min.. was he taking my test..?? You're gone now Mr. Siddharth nigam.. she says angrily while other girls gulps.

After sometime the girls reaches sidneet's mansion nd avu goes inside with full anger nd sees Sid sitting with the whole boy's gang in the living area. She goes to him nd shouts on him.