Accident

Next day,

They all were arguing on going on shopping or they will spent time by resting in the pool. At last girl's wins nd they all were gone for shopping.

Sid-: princess..

Avu-: hmm.. she say's while selecting a dress for herself.

Sid-: Don't u think that this riyaz is trying to come close to u.. he say's with a suspicious look while avu turns to look at him nd found him looking at riyaz who was simply doing nothing.

Avu-: Siddo.. don't u think that ur overthinking..

Sid-: I'm not at all overthinking..

Avu-: oky.. so means ur being jealous..

Sid-: jealous..?? She nod's. From him..?? She again nod's. Never ever.. why will I be jealous of him..?

Avu-: u are because u don't have that thing in u..

Sid-: what's special thing he has which I don't have..?? He ask raising his eyebrows.

Avu-: a sweet charming smile.. which u don't have so don't be jealous of it nd help me in selecting dress..

Sid-: shut up.. his smile is charming like seriously 😑..?? He looks like a duffer donkey.. he say's while avu makes face.

Avu(teasingly)-: but u too should agree that he looks handsome na.. I mean just look at him, his abs, his body, his eyes, his lips it's perfect na.. she say's while putting her one hand on his shoulder nd smirking internally seeing Sid's face.

 she say's while putting her one hand on his shoulder nd smirking internally seeing Sid's face

(Something like this).

Sid notices her smirk nd slightly moves his shoulder causing avu's hand to fall down. He glares her.

Sid-: don't play with me.. it will be harmfull for u only.. I can risk everything but not what's mine, no one has the courage to look at what's mine.. I don't say anything to u that doesn't mean u will speak rubbish things nd can praise any boy infront of me in joke also.. don't forget ur my girlfriend.. nd if u want to be his then tell me clearly because I don't want to hurt u or me..

Avu-: when I had said that I want to become his..?? don't u feel that u think too much.. Sid ur this behaviour only will seperate us.. u don't think before saying that it hurts or not but it's hurt..

Sid-: nd does it doesn't hurts when ur girlfriend compares you to someone else...??

Avu-: I want a break from this relationship.. I want time.. ur hella possessive for me which is not good nd I can't bear ur overprotective nature.. because I don't know in future I will be able to spent my life as ur wife or not.. she say's nd left from there leaving Sid broken.

•••••••••••••••••

After shopping,

They all had crossed the road except Sid because he was busy in his phone. Everyone was waiting for Sid while avu was lost in her thoughts only nd jannat remembers that she has forget her purse in the store only, so she was going towards the shop nd was crossing the road when she doesn't notice a car coming towards her in full speed. Avu notice nd shouts to inform her, jannat looks towards it nd was frozed at her place while avu moves to save her nd before jan could move the car comes towards her nd was about to hit her when Sid pulls her through her waist causing both of them to fall upon each other. While the car hits avu who was coming towards jan to save her. Sid sees nd runs towards her but before he could do anything avu was unconscious nd was lying in the pool of blood.

Sid(shouts)-: PRINNCCEESSS... He goes towards her nd starts patting her cheeks nd on getting no response. He picks her up in bridal style nd rushes to the hospital by car. He was trying to wake her up but his all attempts were failing.

Soon they reach hospital nd avu was taken to operation theatre while Sid was standing numb. His condition was worst seeing his princess condition. His whole world turn upside down seeing his princess condition. He falls down on his knees while tears rolls down from his eyes. The whole gang was too shocked nd wasn't able to react.

After sometime, the doctor comes out of the room nd Sid nd everyone rushes towards him.

Sid-: how's my princess doctor..??

Doctor-: I can't say anything at this moment Mr. Nigam.. her head has got injured very deeply nd her condition is only getting worsened time by time.. she's not responding to any medicines or treatment.. we're unable to save her, if senior doctor would be there then there must be some chances nd hope but at present her chances of living is very less..

Sid(angrily)-: what do u mean by it..?? How can u say like that..?? You're a doctor nd it's ur duty to save lives if people nd ur saying that.. I don't know anything, I want my princess safe nd fine at any cost.. he says dangerously while holding his collar. Do whatever u want, I can arrange the topmost doctor but I want my princess safe.. he say's while leaving his collar nd glaring him nd calling someone.

On call,

Sid-: I don't know anything.. I just want the whole team of doctors here in half an hour.. I don't want to listen any excuses.. he shouts on the call nd cuts the call while the whole group was just crying nd praying to God for avu. They were not trying or daring to go to sid as he was fuming in anger nd can do anything at the moment as his whole life was at stake.

In sometime the whole team of topmost doctor's were there nd has started the treatment. The whole hospital was scared of Sid's anger nd was praying for avu as if anything will happen to her then the hospital will be closed forever.

TBC...

How was the update guy's..??

Guy's don't kill me for it as I had said a big dhamaka is on the way so stay tuned.

Please vote nd comment.

Nd follow my profile for next update.

Bubbyee.

Lot's of love ❤️.