Hangover

Next evening, avu wakes up. Her whole body was aching, she was feeling like someone is playing drum inside her head aggressively that it's ready to split into two. She looks around nd frowned seeing her dress lying on floor while the whole room was messed up. she looks at herself nd gets shocked seeing her condition. Tears forms in her eyes as some thoughts overpowered her brain. She looks at her surroundings nd try to remember what happened last night but was not able to as her head starts spinning due to hangover. She tries to gets up from bed but fell on it again as soon as dizziness hit her.

Avu-: aahh... She winced in pain burying her head between her knees nd winced again when sudden wave of pain go through her head like someone bang it on wall while tears flow from her eyes, she looks towards clock nd gets shocked seeing the time.

Suddenly, she heard the door knock, it was Rohan.

Rohan-: sweetie pie.. are u awake..?? He ask while avu doesn't reply so Rohan left thinking that she must be sleeping.

After sometime she somehow gets up with all courage nd gets ready. After getting ready she goes downstairs to see sid nd Rohan talking with the company's manager about something. Avu looks at him with teary eyes nd just want to run nd stay in Sid's embrace but he was busy. She stands there waiting for him to look at her. Sid looks at her after few minutes nd smiles back at her nd raises his hands for her indicating her to come. Avu comes near him in a moment nd hugs him tightly while Sid hug's her back nd signs the manager that they will continue it later in office.

Sid-: what happened princess..??

Avu-: nothing..

Sid-: tell..

Avu-: kuch nhi..

Sid-: princess..

Avu-: my head is throbbing very bady.. I'm feeling like someone is playing drum inside it.. my body is also paining... she say's while sobbing in his chest hugging him tightly from his torso while Sid caresses her hair nd thinks something about last night nd looks at her with guilty eyes.

Sid-: sshh.. it's hangover princess.. stop crying.. abhi thik ho jayega.. he say's while sitting on couch with her while Rohan too sits beside avu with concern look.

Avu(sobbing)-: why didn't you wake me up early..?? Why I have slept so much for so long..?? Why was our room fully messed up..?? What had happened last night..?? She ask in one breath while sobbing. The servant brings aspirin nd black coffee with something to eat in tray for avu as sid has already said him to keep it ready. He takes it from him.

Sid-: bacha I'll answer ur every question.. but please first have it, you'll feel better.. he says nd gives her two aspirin along with a cup of coffee.

Avu spit it as soon as her taste bud touches it, it was bitter black coffee. She makes faces nd gives it back to him.

Avu-: it's yuck.. so bitter..

Sid-: princess drink it bacha... You'll feel better nd eat this.. you didn't have eat anything since yesterday night, you must be hungry.. he said while raising the cup of coffee to her mouth nd makes her drink it while avu makes faces nd squeezed her eyes tightly as soon as the bitter taste hit her taste bud. She denies to drink more but not to forget Sid is more stubborn than her in the matter of her health. She makes faces nd show tantrums in drinking making Rohan chuckles. He ruffles her hair while avu glares him for touching her hair.