Beach🏖️

They both were going towards their room when they meet the whole gang in between.

Jan-: what happened..?? Are u both not coming with us in club..??

Sid-: no actually princess is tired nd she wants to sleep nd me too..

Lucky-: oky.. avu do u want something to eat..?? Tell me I will send it to ur room.. he say's while looking at avu who was half asleep on Sid's chest.

Sid-: I'll order the food.. no worries, u guy's go nd enjoy.. they nods nd left from there while Sid picks up avu nd takes her to their room.

He puts her down nd tells her to change her clothes.

Avu-: I wanna sleep, I'm tired.. she say's going towards bed while Sid pulls her.

Sid-: first go nd change ur clothes princess then sleep.. ur clothes are lil wet..

Avu-: I don't want to change.. I just want to sleep..

Sid-: first change..

Avu-: first sleep..

Sid-: Don't u dare to argue.. go nd change..

Avu-: ha ha utha lo, utha lo.. aadhi nind mein bachi ka fayda utha lo.. she say's dramatically while her eyes were getting closed due to tiredness nd Sid just rolls his eyes seeing her being drama queen in half sleep also.

Sid-: done..?? Now go nd change..

Avu-: nope.. can't u see I'm tired..??

Sid-: so what I can do in it..? I had not said u to jump like a monkey the whole day.. now stop ur drama nd go nd change till the time I'm ordering food.. he say's her while avu angrily stomps her foot on floor nd goes to change while blabbering, she closes the door with thud while sid ignores it nd orders the food.

••••••••••••••••••••

Next day, they all were back to the villa nd had decided to spent the whole day on beach.

The boy's were doing swimming while the girl's except avu nd Jan were having sun bath on the sun lounger after swimming nd watching the boy's who were busy in swimming nd avu nd jan were busy in making sand castles. Sid looks at her nd was adoring his princess when jan looks at him nd he gives her a small smile nd looks back to the boys at which jan blushes thinking that he was looking at her.

Jai-: yrr inko sun bath lene mein kya maze aate hai..??

Lucky-: mujhe kya pta jake unse puch..

Bhav-: all the best bro.. return back safely..

Jai(confusingly)-: what do u mean..??

Bhav-: ur going to ask them that what they get in having sun bath nd then they will tell u something nd then u will answer them back which will lead them to beat u😁.. he say's while other laughs nd jai glares at bhav.

Jai-: waise ur also correct 😅.... He says nd smiles nervously.

Riyaz-: but sabse best avi.. she's busy in her own world making sand castles.. she is such a kiddoo yrr.. so cute.. he say's while admiring her nd Sid looks at him suspiciously nd gives him a death glare when his gaze by mistakenly meet riyaz's nd he gulps in fear looking at sid.

Faisu-: jan is too there with her.. he reminds him nd he looks at him nd riyaz passes him a nervous smile.

Lucky-: btw guy's.. doesn't they look like sister's..??

Bhav-: somewhat..

Jai-: wait a min.. what had happened to jan..?? I mean isn't she not being closed to avu.. she doesn't like to pamper someone except herself then how's she's pampering avu.. I mean it's nice but don't u think Jan's behaviour is a lil bit different nowadays..

Faisu-: I too think that.. after knowing that avu is a hurdle in her love, she's behaving so sweetly with her.. how..?

Sid-: guy's u all are over thinking.. jan is behaving normally only nd their is not a lil bit fault of my princess nd jan knows that.. u guy's are taking her in a wrong way.. stop doubting her..

Lucky-: are u serious Sid..?? She loves u nd a person in love can do anything, she can go to any extent to get u..

Sid-: guy's love is not a crime.. nd u all know jan from so long, how can u all think like this about her..?? This was not at all expected from u all.. he say's nd goes out of the water to his room.

Jai-: I hope jaisa hum soch rhe hai waisa na ho.. they hummed nd comes out of the water after sometime.

••••••••••••••••••••

Jan-: sand castle is completed.. avu grins nd nods.

Avu-: it's looking so nice.. I'll show it to sidoo too.. jan nods nd avu goes to search Sid nd found him in his room wearing shirt. She goes to him nd glares him while putting her hand on her waist.

Sid-: what..? He ask raising his eyes while buttoning up his shirt.

Avu-: can't u lock the room while changing..

Sid-: ohh.. I forget to lock it but there was no one.. nd I was just wearing my shirt..

Avu-: that doesn't mean you'll keep the door open.. anyways keep it in mind from next time nd for now come with me.. she say's nd drags him with her to the beach to show him the sand castles which they had made.

They reaches there nd avu leaves his hand nd sees towards her sand castles, while Sid folds his sleeves to his elbows nd then raises his eyes to look at avu to find her sobbing.

Sid-: what happened princess..??

Avu(sobbing)-: my.. s..sand.. ca.. castle.. she say's while pointing towards her sand castle which was now destroyed due to the waves that came.

Sid(side hugging her)-: it's alright princess.. it happens sometimes.. don't be sad, u toh have ur real castle then why it matters so much, it was just if sand.. u can make it again..

Avu-: but me nd jannat had puts lot of efforts in it to make it beautiful..

Sid-: no problem sweetheart.. we'll make it more beautiful.. oky..?? Now stop crying like a baby yrr.. ur a big bravo girl.. she nods nd stops sobbing while they both starts making a new sand castles with a lot of teasings with each other nd Sid had made a tiara with flowers for avu nd had made her wear it in between at which avu has grinned widely. After making sand castle they had decorated it with a flower nd with few shell's.

The day get's end after playing volleyball at beach nd having a beach dinner with the whole group.

TBC...

Hii guy's.

How was the update..??

So a big dhamaka is coming soon.

Guy's I'm thinking to start a new ff on sidneet arrange marriage, it will be a sweet, pure love story with lot of love. So tell me should I write a FF on it or not..??

Nd if yes then Please give me suggestions nd idea's u want to read in the story in the chat box, before I start writing it to make the story more beautiful.

Please vote nd comment.

Do follow my I'd nd complete the goals for next update.

90+ votes nd 45+ comments.

Bubbyee.

Lot's of love ❤️❤️.