Sumellika

In evening,

Tanya was continuously from afternoon roaming behind Sid to not to call her brother and sister in law. He was continuously ignoring her.

Sid-: Princess...

Avu -: haa...

Tanya-: Siddharth...

Sid(ignoring her)-: We're going back to USA, so get ready quickly and pack your bags and also inform vaish dii about it too...

Avu-: but why we are going back suddenly...?? Is there any problem...??

Sid-: No actually bhaiya has an important meeting there that's why then after our exams we will return back... He says while Avu nods and Sid turns towards Tanya. Avu who was going stops to listen them as she doesn't trust Tanya and is very over possessive for Sid. And you go and get ready, your brother is directly coming to USA...

Tanya-: you all Mafia's are same... Dusro ki feelings ki emotions ki koi qadar hi nhi hai...

Sid-: I'm not interested in listening your foolish talks so just leave from here and come back in 1 hour... He says and goes from there while avu too lefts and Tanya too goes to her room.

After, an hour everyone gets ready and left to airport.

In private jet,

Sid was inside the room, working on his laptop while others were outside chit chatting with eachother when Avu gets bored and goes towards the room, where Sid was working. She goes towards him and sits in his lap while hiding her face in his neck nuzzling. Sid moves his laptop to aside and slides his both hands around her bare waist and hugs her back. (A/n-: Avu was wearing white crop top with hot pink pants while Sid was wearing dark blue T-Shirt and jeans.)

Sid-: What happened to my Jaan..??

Avu(while nuzzling)-: I'm getting bored...

Sid-: So what do you wanna me to do for you..??

Avu-: R.O.M.A.N.C.E... She says huskily in his ear while pushing him back to the headboard so that now he was half laying while she hovers him and starts kissing on his neck.

Sid-: Accha...?? She hummed. Btw princess from tomorrow you are joining office... He says while Avu stops and looks at his face.

Avu-: from tomorrow only..?? That's so soon... I'll join from next week na...

Sid -: nope... Do internship in our company or else this week college is assigning companies to few students for internship...

Avu-: ohkk... Woh do chipkaliya bhi kl se join kr rhi hai...??

Sid-: Yeah...

Avu-: oky... So I should look more hotter than both of them.. she murmurs the last line to herself.

Sid-: did you said something..??

Avu-: did you hear something...??

Sid-: maybe or maybe not..

Avu-: so your ears are ringing because I had not said anything... Now leave me... Byee...

Sid(frowning)-: where are you going...??

Avu-: to diddu... I need to talk about something urgently... She says while pecking his cheeks.