Abhineet💞

He enter's inside his room and directly goes and sit upon his bed while burying his face in his palms when he hears someone's voice of throat clearing. He removes his hand from his face and get's shocked seeing his princess. His jaw dropped seeing her and his eyes widen. He was staring her shamelessly.

Avu's outfit

Avu's outfit.

Avu smirks and goes and sits beside him.

Avu-: it's so hot na...?? She says while sitting beside him and putting her one leg on another.

Her voice brings Sid back from his avuland.

Sid-: what's this...?? He says pointing towards her clothes.

Avu-: dress... Don't you know...?? She asks while raising her eyebrows.

Sid-: that I also know princess... I mean what kinda dress you're wearing and why...??

Avu-: actually I was feeling very hot in that dress and jewellery, so thought to wear some light and loose clothes... She says while giving him a smile.

Sid-: So princess was there not any other light and loose clothes in wardrobe or your all dresses are over...??

Avu-: nope... But I like this one the most that's why...

Sid-: oky...

He says and stands from the bed and was about to go towards the washroom when avu helds her hand and pulls him towards her causing him to loose his balance and he directly falls with her on top. He keeps his hand on her waist while avu puts her both hand around his neck and moves more closer to to him while Sid who was getting everything, her every intention hides it and tries to show her like he's not getting anything what she's trying to do or what she wants.

Sid-: What...??

Avu-: what what...?? Nothing....

Sid-: so move aside from me, I want to go... So get off...

Avu-: no ways... where you want to go...??

Sid-: to change... Can I...??

Avu-: nope...

Sid-: why...??

Avu-: because I don't want...