Not pregnant.

Outside of hospital,

Avu was standing with a cute grumpy pout while Sid was busy in laughing. She looks at him nd glares but he doesn't stop laughing making her stomp her feet in anger nd she goes towards the car nd sits inside while closing the door with a loud noise. She sits there with her hands fold near her chest with a grumpy pout. Sid goes nd sits at his seat after controlling his laughter.

Sid-: I had told u my princess that nothing had happened between us that night but u... Now u believe it na..?? He ask her with love while avu looks at him with a sad face. What happened my babygirl..??

Avu(sadly)-: why anything hadn't happened between us..?? I was so happy thinking about our baby but.. she ask him with a cute sad pout.

Sid-: awww mera baby.. mere baby ko khud ka baby chaiye..?? He ask her with a smile while avu nod's. Pehle khud toh mature ho jao meri jaan uske baad khud ke baby ka sochna.. he say's while pulling her cheeks.

Avu-: I'm big nd mature only.. she say's with a cute pout while Sid pecks her pout.

Sid-: you're not.. you're my baby nd you're only 18 years old... Nd forget about baby it's not the time or age to think about it... Abhi bohot time hai inn sab mein.. for now just focus on your studies nd on ur career not on marriage nd kid's.. ye sab baad ki baatein hai.. he explains her everything (but I'll not write kyu ki mujhe essay nhi likhna hai iss topic pe😁)

Avu-: hmm.. I think you're right.. we'll think about all this later..

Sid-: good..

Avu-: but when you'll announce our relationship officially..??

Sid-: for now I think whole college know who are u to me nd about other's.. I'll announce it super soon when I'll think that the correct time had came... Nd most importantly now there is no need of hiding our relationship anymore...

Avu-: but I want to hide it..

Sid-: why...?? Princess you were the only one who want me to announce this relationship as soon as possible nd now ur saying that u want to hide our relationship.. can I know why..??

Avu-: because I don't want any special treatment in college.. waise hi everyone is treating me specially with respect like I'm some big personality.. they are not treating me like normal person.. I don't want special treatment but I'm getting nd I don't know if they will get to know about our relationship that I'm ur girlfriend then I don't know how everyone will treat me mtlv waise hi everyone is scared of u nd now.. she stops nd looks at sid who was looking at her. He shakes his head nd starts the car while avu continues her blabbering till they reach home while Sid was listening patiently nd was answering her calmly. After sometime, they reach college nd after attending their respective lectures they both went to beach nd after spending sometime their while playing nd enjoying they left for their mansion.

••••••••••••••••••

After sometime, they both reach their mansion nd avu after throwing her heels here nd their falls on the couch tiredly nd close her eye's while throwing her bag on another couch which falls on floor. Sid shakes his head in disbelief nd picks up her both heels from opposite directions nd places them together nd keep it near couch then picks up her bag nd place it on the table. She opens her eye's feeling someone gaze at her. She looks at sid who was looking at her.

Avu-: what..?? I'm tired..

Sid-: hardly there are 2-3 books in ur bag princess nd you..

Avu(cutting him in bw)-: now don't start again with ur discipline wala lecture.. I don't want to hear.. I'm hell tired.. please.. I'm ready to do everything whatever you'll say but from tomorrow not from today.. please.. I'm hungry nd very much tired.. she say's while whining like a kid nd Sid sighs seeing her childishness nd drama. She is his dramaqueen nd he knows that her tomorrow will never ever come.

Sid-: now go nd take shower my princess.. till the time I'll make something for you to eat as their is no servants today...

Avu-: ohkk.. I'll help you but first you too take shower as you're also tired.. Sid nod's nd avu raises her hand for him to pick her up in his arms. He goes near her nd was about to pick her when rohan enters.

Rohan-: heyaa guy's.. what's up..??

Sid-: all good... You say..

Rohan-: same here.. btw I think you both had just came back.. Sid hummed. Waise it's time for dinner nd I was thinking about having food outside in restaurant as there is no servants at home today.. so what's say guy's..??

Avu-: I'm ready.. I don't have any problem..

Sid-: but we can't go out for dinner as from next week our exam's are starting nd we had to study so after dinner we'll start studying.. nd if we go out then time will waste nd also we'll will get tired so it's better to stay in home..

Rohan-: but ur exam's are from next week yrr.. you both can start start studying from tomorrow.. nd sweetiepie ka bhi bohot mann hai to go out for dinner.. haina sweetiepie..??

Avu-: haa.. siddoo.. please.. please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please... She say's without stopping while Sid tries to say something but she doesn't let him speak so sid pulls her from waist nd puts his palm on her mouth.

Sid-: we'll go out for dinner.. happy..?? He say's nd removes his hand from her mouth while avu squeals nd hi-fi with rohan nd goes to her room to get ready.

Rohan-: we can call our other friends too.. what's say.. Sid agrees nd Rohan calls others too nd they all agrees nd they too left for getting ready.

TBC...

I know I'm late guy's.. but I'm back sorry for not updating.. I had told u the reason already.

So here is the update.

How's it..??

Also please tell me what do u want to read next in mbp as I'm out of ideas now. So please help me.

Also Please vote nd comment.

Do follow my profile.

Next part will be updated soon.

Till then bubbyee.

Lot's of love ❤️.